Search results

1. meknudson2

New Hobby

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary, You have a great tank, I hope to get one someday. We both live in the 805. :).
  2. meknudson2

New reeftank

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary. The Red Sea Reefer is my future dream tank of the future.
  3. meknudson2

Saint's 75g

Wow your tank looks really great, I love the rock work.
  4. meknudson2

Bangai dying of old age

That makes me very sad. I have had my Banggai, at least 4 years. I have had him a long time he still seems super frisky. I will try not to think about his remaining time on earth, and just enjoy his, fun happy swimming around.
  5. meknudson2

Little smudgers first marine tank - Fluval M90

Your tank looks really great. You seem to have everything under control. Soon you might get to the point of endlessly adding coral, and not being able to stop thinking about how you can make the tank even better, it is really fun. Sometimes I have to try not to figure out where I can cram...
  6. meknudson2

My starfish

Might want to take a picture to better identify it.
  7. meknudson2

Lawnmower blend (need only algae?)

That is a tough one, I had a blenny, you might want to try nori or the veggie pellets they sell at the stores, but that is a tough fish to keep alive unfortunately.
  8. meknudson2

FishinBobs 90 gallon reef journey!

Really nice tank, One of the days I would love to have big sps like you mine are all small, lol. Really awesome tank.
  9. meknudson2

planning phase of a new 180 tank ???

Looking really nice. :)
  10. meknudson2

what do you use to clean the cabinet on your C-130

What type of surface is it? I would think if you spray it on a cloth and wipe the wood cleaner would work fine, it is probably the least strong of all the cleaners..
  11. meknudson2

My 40 gallon reef

Very Nice, hope you keep the updates coming. How are you parameters doing?
  12. meknudson2

Hello all.

Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you posting some pics of your tanks. :)
  13. meknudson2

HELP! Foxface Rabbitfish

Thank you "BlueSpace" I will give that a try.
  14. meknudson2

HELP! Foxface Rabbitfish

This is the stuff that is rooted in the rock nothing will get rid of it. It came in on a rock and it has pretty much stayed my params are great and I have no problems other then this. I have had this tank for about four years and it is doing great just can't pull this stuff off the rocks...
  15. meknudson2

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Wow, very very nice I wish I had room for a number of different tanks. They all look amazing.
  16. meknudson2

The Stony Shallows

Very cool pictures and it looks like an amazing aquarium.
  17. meknudson2

HELP! Foxface Rabbitfish

Yeah I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will leave my open brain alone. I will start with calurpa this morning and nori after he finishes that. Thank you "DaveK". I am hoping he will take care of the Bryopsis in the tank there seems to be less and less of it so that is really good, tough...
  18. meknudson2

HELP! Foxface Rabbitfish

That sounds like a great idea, I will try that and keep my fingers crossed. Thank you. :)
  19. meknudson2

HELP! Foxface Rabbitfish

Hi everyone, I purchased a Foxface Rabbitfish two weeks ago and it has settled in well. He has decided to pick at my Trachyphyllia or open brain. I am not sure if feeding it more algae would make him pick at it less or stop. Just wondering what other people might think. Thanks for any...
  20. meknudson2

HELP! My 1st SW tank: Some macro shots..

Sorry just saw the 4 months lol.