Search results

1. R.yumaDaddy?

sexy shrimp and zoos?

Never would have imagined this. Also no probs after 6 months with the shrimp. I wouldnt worry about it. They cant eat that much, I think.
  2. R.yumaDaddy?

Mystery Wrasse Help!!!

Are your RO membranes good? I have a mystry wrasse and their one of the hardiest fish I have come by. Good luck
  3. R.yumaDaddy?

210g reef in NJ

niiiiice. Im still waiting on those controllers before I get my second. Your gonna love these Billy.
  4. R.yumaDaddy?

My Clarkii Clownfish broke the rules!!!

It will most likely stress and kill the anamone. Exact same thing happened to me when I first started reefkeeping w/ a clarkii and a condy.
  5. R.yumaDaddy?

Tropic Marin smells like bleach

Mixing TMPR is like reef crack... I cant get enough of that sweeet and fresh smell. If yours smells off dont use it, for sure.
  6. R.yumaDaddy?

210g reef in NJ

Billy you can use a piece of PVC as a reference for your cam what white looks like under your aquarium lights. Ive done it before on my D50. First take a somewhat closeup of the piece of pvc then go to menu - white balance -PRE or present - use photo - select image - then this image and that...
  7. R.yumaDaddy?

orange with green mouth

Thats definetly a blasto mouth. Scolys have weird "lips". Plus the smooth texture of the inner polyp is condicive of a blasto.
  8. R.yumaDaddy?

OT Anna Nicole Smith died

That Howard is a perfect example of a prime suspect. Wouldnt be suprised if he was involved in both sudden deaths. I wonder how much he stands to gain from this?
  9. R.yumaDaddy?

orange with green mouth

feed it and take pics.
  10. R.yumaDaddy?

What next?

The actual procedure is not mentioned. Does anyone have some good hard info on that? "Tatooing" sounds much to general to apply to that of humans experiences.
  11. R.yumaDaddy?

Heating Issues

Time for a bigger AC. Plus run your lights at night.
  12. R.yumaDaddy?

orange with green mouth

I was thinking that but those tentacles are just sooo thick. Plus orange blastos are very uncommon.
  13. R.yumaDaddy?

What next?

blurred because I was gitty with amusement.
  14. R.yumaDaddy?

What next?

Who are we to even think about ruling this as "cruel, inhumane torture"? We keep wild animals in tiny class cages. We are the reason this is being done. If you dont agree with it dont purchase it. I feel as long as tatooing is ONLY being done to captive breed & raised stock the owner can do...
  15. R.yumaDaddy?

orange with green mouth

ohh sweeet. Looks like scolymia planulae????
  16. R.yumaDaddy?

Costs of Getting Started

90 gal all done up with good to great livestock and equpiment 8 g's+, and if you dont believe me check my credit card balance.lol Heck I got 2 grand in livestock alone in my 29 gal.
  17. R.yumaDaddy?

OT: Super Bowl predictions

Re: Super Bowl predictions colts by 16
  18. R.yumaDaddy?

ID this please

Protopalythoa yes, my pic...hehehe
  19. R.yumaDaddy?

for those looking for just the right tang

You are killing me here, all this talk and no one says what it is... What kind of tang was it? :updown:
  20. R.yumaDaddy?

Coral Banded and Hareliquin

Yes, well at least a have done it in a 29 gal & keep those harls feed well.