Search results

1. Epster

Epster's RSM 250

Time for an update... The tank has been totally stripped down and thoroughly cleaned, All the fish have been moved to 2 spare tanks and are doing well and are happily looking forward to moving back in. All the pumps have been soaked in white vinegar for 2 days which really, really cleaned...
  2. Epster

Epster's RSM 250

Hey Guys, So I have been fighting these dammed aiptasia daily for over a month now using Aiptasia-X from Red Sea. The problem is that they come back after a few days which makes me real mad! :mad: The thought of giving up on this has crossed mind on several occasions but I have fought off...
  3. Epster

Good Evening Everyone

Welcome along Ben. The guys here are very helpful and friendly. If you have questions just ask and you will get lots of helpful and useful advice. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Epster

Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

Tank's looking good mate, as soon as I saw the 650 I wanted one but the wife has other ideas!
  5. Epster

Joe's New RSM S400

Some people put it in a mesh bag and mash it up a bit to help the process along. These things can take there time, be patient and you will reap the rewards.
  6. Epster

Epster's RSM 250

Cheers Glenn, I will post over there and let you know how it turns out.
  7. Epster

Recovering a neglected tank

Hi there, So I could do with some friendly advice which I know I will get from you amazing people :) It's been about 2 years since I last posted due to all sorts of problems in my life, which I won't go into here. Anyway, Im glad to say that all of that is over now and I am back to 100%...
  8. Epster

Epster's RSM 250

Hi there, So I could do with some friendly advice which I know I will get from you amazing people :) It's been about 2 years since I last posted due to all sorts of problems in my life, which I won't go into here. Anyway, Im glad to say that all of that is over now and I am back to 100%...
  9. Epster

Hello, im new to this.

Welcome, the guys here sure know what they are talking about.
  10. Epster

Hello

Welcome, the guys here sure know what they are talking about. Stunning tank by the way :)
  11. Epster

Wtb/ rsm max 250 stand

12. Epster

hello!

13. Epster

Newest newbie

14. Epster

New to the forum

15. Epster

Introduction to the forum/taunt406's build

16. Epster

Epster's RSM 250

Cheers guys, Very helpful as usual. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Epster

Epster's RSM 250

Ok time for an update. I cleaned out my skimmer pump the other day, soaked in vinegar, came out looking like new. It's made a big difference to the amount of bubbles im getting, if that makes sense. If not maybe it just looks like it does :smirk: On a sad note, I came home from work last...
  18. Epster

New to the site

19. Epster

Pink Clove Polyps

20. Epster

why do you need upgrade's on a new rds 130d