Search results

1. D

Dottyback lover

Have you ever kept them both at the same time?
  2. D

Dottyback lover

Has anyone ever kept a neon dottyback and an orchid
  3. D

110 gal H 0r 90 gal

Thanks Guys. I decided to keep it. Mr_Tap water what do you ight yor deep tank with?
  4. D

HELP! Specs please

I know this is an old/older model skimmer. Can anyone give me the specs on it or point me in the right direction. 110 tank build.
  5. D

110 gal H 0r 90 gal

I have the Tank, stand ,canopy, sump and protein skimmer for my 110H build. I've been told by some the 30" height of the tank makes it difficult to clean, aquascape and ight penetration. Give me pros and cons of the 110H or should I just find a 90 gal?
  6. D

For Sale

I upgraded my RSM 130 to add aLlifereef overflow,Nextreef sump with a SWC skimmer so I have some parts that I don't need. Tunze 9002 skimmer with a upgraded skimmer cup, StevieT media basket and a Hanna phosphate checker used once. Everything else is a year old. will sell all for $150.00
  7. D

Tunze 9002 skimmer and other related parts

I have a RSM 130 that I just added a LifeReef overflow, NextReef sump and SWC protein skimmer . so I have some extra equipment that is taking up space. Tunze 9002 skimmer($131.42), StevieT media basket($43.99) & Upgraded cup($26.99) for the tunze and a Hanna phosphate checker($50.99). Willing to...
  8. D

Vortech mp10 in 130d

+1. . I love mine.
  9. D

Darren's 130

Fuji Finepiix HS30 EXR?
  10. D

Darren's 130

DSLR is just a little out of my price range plus l know about absolutely nothing about real picture taking. I was actually looking a couple of bridge cameras. Fuji SL1000 or the Canon SX50 .
  11. D

Darren's 130

What camera are guy's using to take these beautiful aquarium photos? I need to take some good up to date photos of my tank. After much trial and error I am finally getting a take worth photographing.
  12. D

dMiles 130 Start-up

Pleasure meeting you too. Bought 3 frags from Ryan. Will be back with some friends.
  13. D

dMiles 130 Start-up

I decided last night that I hate my rock work. I need to re -aquascape . How should I go about doing this with fish and inverts in the tank without causing them undue stress?
  14. D

ID this Brain

Thanks Guys . Marine snow every other day.:D
  15. D

ID this Brain

Can someone ID this Brain for me please. It came in this piece of rock that I bought LFS didn't exactly know. Said a Brain of some kind.
  16. D

Egg of some kind?

Are these eggs or what? This is about the 3rd time something like this has shown up? It's not salt creep as they are inside the tank.I was cleaning out side when I saw them and just snapped a pic.
  17. D

Ynemo - rsm 130d

Nice!
  18. D

dMiles 130 Start-up

LFS uses Salinity by Seachem.Cal-380,Alk-7,PH-8.3, don't test for Mag yet. Using API test kits. Should I do 30% wc every week?
  19. D

dMiles 130 Start-up

You don't sound harsh ,You know more about this than I do. My Calcium is at 380 now and I do a 15% water change every Monday since my tank cycled. just trying to get good info. Thanks. Simplicity is it for me. I won't dose if I don't have too.
  20. D

dMiles 130 Start-up

I'm about to start buying coral frags and my calcium is at 380. I know I need to get it up to about 420/440. I've been looking at ESV B-Ionic or C-Balance. Am I on the right path for good coral growth?