Search results

1. D

Red Sea replacement parts

Looking to replace the center light bar on my 650s with a new stock one also need to order a new return pump mines going to die where can I order these from
  2. D

HELP! Blemish in glass

thanks Kev
  3. D

HELP! Blemish in glass

Hi guys after moving my tank into a room that has some natural sunlight I've discovered a rather large blemish right in the middle of the front glass on my 650 max How can I deal with this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

r/o starage barrel

so finally got to the bottom of this problem. This is issue with reef crystals it has somthing to do with the binding agents and causes no problems
  5. D

DIY water changing/mixing station

get a 1/4" inline plastic 1/4 turn shut off valve from home depot and never leave your laundry taps on when you don't need them. I've see lots let go and cause a flood
  6. D

apex feeder

Really no one has done this
  7. D

650 drain

Thanks kev I forgot that I could remove that part as its against the wall I'm sure that will work
  8. D

650 drain

having a issue with my over flow drain after all these years I can't seem to tune it to keep the tank full and stay quiet. Is there any maintenance that is required on the drain valve? I've opened it all the way to make sure there's nothing stuck in it but it just won't tune to the sweet spot...
  9. D

apex feeder

Has anyone figured out how to mount a apex auto feeder on to a 650s ???
  10. D

Considering Neptune Systems DOS...

I have two of the units from day one never had any issuies ,I use one for water changes and one for dosing. They work great and love the charting in apex for them. Very easy to tune as well. They are pricy but they just work
  11. D

Sully's RSM Reefer 350

your not plugging the vortech equipment in to the apex power are you?
  12. D

Steve's LEDs

Ok I stand correct on this issue thanks to Jeff I did order the 14K JMB kit and not the 16K kit so disregard what I said eariler about the 16K kit. I will be talking with him to see how I can resolve my issue's One thing I can say for sure is I've have very prompt service from Jeff
  13. D

Steve's LEDs

14k JMB
  14. D

Steve's LEDs

thanks Jeff for the quick response and for looking after this for me
  15. D

Tanuki's RSM 500-S Build

tank looks great as always I love the clean look of the red sea tanks. You will love that skimmer mine took a day or two to break in and pulls a lot of junk out I added the neck cleaner to mine which is amazing. I only clean the cup every 6-8 weeks. Just make sure you lift the unit out of the...
  16. D

Steve's LEDs

Hi Jeff thanks for the reply I've sent you an email regarding this.
  17. D

Steve's LEDs

I can tell you first hand too stay away from the 16k kit I bought this and ran it for a few months and all of my corals looked terrible. There simply is not enough white LEDs in this kit even running the LEDs at higher values only bleached the corals directly under them and not to the sides...
  18. D

New to 2 part dosing

check out the kits on the brs website pretty easy to use they have videos and a calulator on the site to help you out http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-2-part-calcium-alkalinity-total-package-bulk.html
  19. D

r/o starage barrel

ok so I cleaned my water barrels with vinegar and mixed up a batch of new salt water. i've noticed that after about a week or so I'm getting a brown scum in the barrel and in the feed line from my auto water changer line. The line pulling the water out and down the drain is clean and fine...
  20. D

diemakers 650 build

Thanks glen still along way to go