Search results

1. C

Quick Question

Thanks for the help. @sasquatch they may be small but for me a 29g is a significant upgrade from where I would be with planning my 10g reef-:)
  2. C

Quick Question

I'm trying to convince my parents to get me a larger tank for my reef:). I saw this 29g tank designed with everything (nano cube) for the exact same price as the light fixture I was planning for my 10g, so I was wondering if the lighting on it would be strong enough for zoas and mushrooms...
  3. C

Sump Build Question?

I have also heard that just using like an aqua clear 70 is a great way to have a HOB without all the costs of a sump so I think that could work very well too without doing anything, but I'm not sure that will look good compared to a 2.5g tank you can't see and just one overflow out and one pump...
  4. C

Sump Build Question?

As some of you know, I am currently in the process of building a 10 gallon reef tank as many of you know. I was planning on just having the 10 gallon reef, but I didn't want to have a lot of equipment cuttled around in the tank, so I was wondering if it would be possible to build a 2.5 gallon...
  5. C

Would this lighting work for 10g?

I can not upgrade because my parents don't want more tanks taking up room in the house.
  6. C

Aquarium Arts Reviews

Thinking of getting live rock from them since they are ~4 hours away. Though I'm not driving 8 hours (prob 2 day trip), well actually, I'm not going to ask my parents to drive 8 hours cause I just sit in the back for low quality live rock. So I need tons of reviews, links to reviews all that on...
  7. C

Did we Step it up or what? You be the Judge!!

why have all your images been removed from photbucket
  8. C

Welcome - RB Stall High School

Welcome to the forum. I would recommend spending a summer doing more research:). I'm not close enough to donate, but will be following the project. Great opportunity for the students, have fun!
  9. C

1 more question... for now

10g. Not planning on fiji rock because of reports of the quality going donw.
  10. C

one more question

Ok. Thanks for the advice. I'm leaning torwards the first one because for $100 i can start with 36w which isn't that bad and go up to 108w for ultimate power if need be. I don't really want sps. some replies for aqualife say light stink.
  11. C

i am actually focused on premium aquatics right now. i don't have good lfs's near me except neptune aquatics and I prefer shipping because I don't need to drive. I'm going to work with premium aquatics to get over night and get my live rock after they get a new shipment so that I can make sure...
  12. C

Looks nice. However the price of 3 of those is more of these and provides the same power, but then again I guess its the same power-:)... so you recommend getting two of these fixtures to start and then? here i'll pm you, your really help ful.
  13. C

not really interested in that led don't just really like it
  14. C

Premium Aquatics Reviews?

actually adding fiji (2 lbs) and having 5 options at 2lbs and this at 5lbs.
  15. C

getting 7 lbs of it and cutting the rest down to 2.
  16. C

Aquarium Lighting for Reef Systems: Current Nova Extreme Pro T-5 Fixtures nice reviews. look effective. suggestions?
  17. C

one more question

tell me an answer guys when you get one. currently leaning torwards the second one.
  18. C

I saw the package on live aquaria. However premium aquatics good reviews and customizability (order by the pound) really drew me. I'm emailing owner (test customer support and customizability further, i want peices with amazing life). but I think I'm going to go with them for around $200 for my...
  19. C

one more question

here are my two lighting options for my 10g tank. i want to be able to grow pretty much all coral. they first one is around half the wattage but $200 compared to $310. Probably going to get mushroom, polyp type corals:)...
  20. C

how does this sound for an order: Code Product Quantity Price/Ea. Total L-sand Aquacultured Live Sand $2.00 $20.00 L-CRUDE Rock Pool Bottom Crude $1.49 $7.45 L-REAL-REEF Real Reef Live Rock (Sold Per LB) $6.99 $20.97 L-BALI-ALOR-CU Bali ALOR Liverock - Cured (Sold Per LB)...