Search results

1. H

Fundraiser

I am raising money to start a reef system in the school I work out. A local fish store donated 9 baby tank raised Ocellaris clowns for me to grow out as a fundraiser. The clowns are now ready to go. They are all eating well, some even hosted an anemone. They will be available today and Saturday...
  2. H

Cyano and how to get rid of it...

Should I cut the refugium light also?
  3. H

Welcome - RB Stall High School

Thanks for the interest everyone. As far as needs go, we need everything. So far we have a 125 gallon tank and dry rock. We will need plumbing, stand, lights, heaters, return pumps, powerheads, 55/75 gallon for sump/refugium...off the top of my head. We have livestock donations promised once...
  4. H

Ian, our school is in North Charleston. Any donation would be awesome. PM me and I'll give you my email.
  5. H

Thanks again for the opportunity. We have a week of school left, so it's looking like we won't be able to get the tank running by then. New goal is the start of school. I would like to have the DT cycled by then. All other parts will be added as we get funding. If you are local and would...
  6. H

Classroom Reef

I have a 75 that has been running for about 8 months. This is my first sw tank. It holds 2 b&w occ clowns, one chromis, cleaner shrimp, peperment shrimp, various snails and crabs. I am sticking with zoanthids for the time being. I really like the colors and growth rate. I also have a...
  7. H

Classroom Reef

Hey everyone, I was directed to the forum by Frankie. I am a teacher in North Charleston, SC, and am working with our Marine Bio teacher to get a reef system going. Our vision is 3 stages Stage 1: Display Tank. The plan is to have the tank set up and be able to do research/ observations/...