Search results

1. J

What is the best way to plumb this tank? 96x32

One inch bulkheads are no bueno.
  2. J

I won't have the space behind, the guy who owned it before me installed six 1" bulkheads on the bottom. Why he did that I have no clue at all. I'm replacing the bulkheads but it just sucks they are all 1". Two 1" drains is probably not enough drain pipe would you think? I think two 1" drains...
  3. J

Perhaps I phrased my OP wrong, all aspects of this tank from lighting to livestock to filtration I have no issue with. Been in the hobby quite some time (coming on four years), I like to follow the KISS method, overly large skimmer, quality LR, LEDs, MP40s.. Maybe my question should have...
  4. J

Thank you for the very detailed response gentlemen. This is the tank I'm upgrading from.. tank is a mixed reef.
  5. J

I do not plan on using the center two bulkheads.
  6. J

New tank, working on the new cabinetry. I know how I'm going to have my returns, but I'm not certain on my drains. Can it be done without adding overflow walls? For example just two 19" tall hofer gurgle budgets on both ends?
  7. J

NIB* AS21 Sea Side 300g

Yea, I got lucky. I spoke to amazon, and since the seller has been paid, the FedEx claim has been closed, and it's been more than 30 days, that I do not need to go through any further aggravation sending it back.. Are you saying that ackages are expensive to ship because I'm selling my first...
  8. J

NIB* AS21 Sea Side 300g

I really really like it. Thank you good sir.
  9. J

NIB* AS21 Sea Side 300g

Sale fell through. Still available!!! Yea comes with the pumps.
  10. J

NIB* AS21 Sea Side 300g

Pending. Lol
  11. J

NIB* AS21 Sea Side 300g

They are running 589$ without shipping on amazon and eBay, so 500$ is my bottom dollar. Here's what mine takes care of And an insump of mine And the collection cup in comparison to a 5g And a real deal shot
  12. J

NIB* AS21 Sea Side 300g

Hi RS! I have a skimmer for sale. It's a beaut! This one, It's a lot bigger than that picture portrays. Here's the deal, and I'll try to be short. I had an ETSS 800, and sold it for this. When I ordered the AS21, FedEx lost it. Filed a claim, ordered a new one all is good. Been...
  13. J

Etss 800 XR w/ blueline 55

Sorry Benjamin, I Havnt checked on the post in weeks.. It is SOLD. Moderators please delete. Thanks again RS!
  14. J

No bites. 400
  15. J

My 8ft tall, 250 gallon, salt water creation. - Carolina Fish Talk I'm sorry if this is against rules. Setup the tanks been on.
  16. J

I have an ETSS 800 for sale, with dedicated pump (blueline 55 hd). Both are in great shape, absolutely zero leaks, no cracks, skimmer has one noticeable scratch, purely cosmetic. It is on use on a 250g system. 450 shipped. Thanks RS.
  17. J

Prazipro bloating..?

Why anyone would seek advice based on this thread is puzzling. As a recap, correct me if im wrong... Fish was sick, improperly treated (where did you come up with this, followed the directions perfectly) other fish died prob due to OD(or this, just assuming or what?)and magically we end up in...
  18. J

Prazipro bloating..?

Post some pics, I'll try to help.