Search results

1. M

Tridacna help

Hi All, yesterday I bought this tridacna. It was very well in the store, but didn't open here in 24 hours....any tips? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
  2. M

Radion XR30w in RSM130

I have just installed the radion. It is amazing!!! Recently I replaced the original T5 by led made by a local store. The corals were fine, but I didn't like. It was too blue/ purple I will not install in the hood, I bought the RMS kit and I will took the hood out. I prefer the best light...
  3. M

Blue lights vs clowns relationship...good story

Hi all, I would like to share this funny story that happened with me. I never heard about the influence of lights in the fish behavior, but I think this is a good story to share I don't know what to do with the blue lights, but let me tell my story. I have a RSM130 for more than 4 years, it...
  4. M

Red Sea 130- New Fish

Hi All, I have a 130 installed for more than 3 years. I have two clowns and a green coris. I had an hepatus blue tang for 3 years but he died recently. I feel the reef empty because the clowns are in the corals all the time. Do you have a suggestion for a new fish. Very colorful and big...
  5. M

Clows with eggs? is this real

Hi all! Is this what I think? Eggs? Please let me know what you think about it. If it is real, what I should do? Is it possible to create them here? Thank you!!
  6. M

Help please! Problem with Tunze 9002

Hi people, I really need your help. I was out for 1 week and when I returned I noticed that the skimmer was not working. ( I have a rsm130d with tunze 9002) I took the skimmer out and cleaned the pump. It is working again since yesterday, I can see bubles in the skimer, but the cup is...
  7. M

Red Sea 250 in Orlando

Hello all, after 2,5 years of fun with my RSM130D, I will visit Orlando in April and I will buy the RSM250. Well, a few questions to my colleagues from US: - Do you know a good store to buy it? - Do you think it is worth it to buy the new C-Series? - Wife question:"Why the C-Series has...
  8. M

Feeding mandarim in rsm130

Hello All After 2.5 years my rsm 130 is very stable with tunze9002. I have two ocellaris, 1 blue tang and 1 pseudochromis and they are all very well. Today I made something that I always wanted to do. i bought a mandarim. But now the main question: what should I do to feed it? Wiil he...
  9. M

Who can replace a yellow tang in rsm130d?

Hello! I will replace my yt because he needs more space and because it is difficult to keep good levels of nitrat, nitrit and etc I have 3 ocellaris, 1 pseudocromis purple, 1 donzel, 1 yt. I am thinking about: Melanurus wrasse or Six line wrasse or Mandarin. What do you think...
  10. M

Tunze 9410 or Deltec mce 600

Hello, I am planning a new reef (400l) and my first question is about the skimmer, what are pros and cons of tunze 9410 and deltec mce600? What is the best? Both are good? Thank you!
  11. M

Low level in back sump + cpe replacement

Hi everyone! My RSM130D with tunze, media basket, purigen and cpe was with a very low level Of water in the back sump (about 4 or 5 inches of difference comparing with front space) I took the cpe out and the level went up. The cpe is there for 50 days.... The problem was the cpe (blocking...
  12. M

Tests and supplements

Hi everyone! I would like to ask your support about tests and supplements we should use regularly. I have a RSM130D for 8 months. I have one hammer, one anemone, yellow pollips, leather finger, 2 trumpets, 1 orange plate and 1 acropora red and green mushrooms and some others. I have 3...
  13. M

Hidden Anemone, what should I do?

Hi everyone! I have a RSM130D running for 7 months. Everything is fine, recently I had an attack of cyano, but I changed 10% of water weekly and this problem is over. I added an anemone (maroon bubble tip) 40 days ago. In the first 10 days it was very well (see the photo in the link...
  14. M

What is that in the Hammer?

Hi everyone! Does anybody knows waht is this white thing in the hammer? I think it is not something good, because this part seems dead... I noticed some other white things in the same hammer too. Please let me know if should do anything... Thank you!
  15. M

Cyano/ Diatom, the nem and the lights...help pls

Hi everyone, my name is Marcelo, I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil, I have a RSM130D and I participate on Red Sea Owners Club Forum. My reef is running for 6 months and I recently added a maroon bubble tip (see below). I think it is doing well and I am not feeding with nothing extra, except for the...
  16. M

Cyanobacteria....what should I do?

Hi everyone, since 10 days ago, my RSM130D started with cyanobacterias... I think it is cyanobacterias, but please see the photos below... As I posted some days ago, I recently changed the stock skimmer, activated carbon and ceramic by Tunze 9002, in Tank Media Rack, Purigen and cpe. I did...
  17. M

Tunze 9002 recently installed is not skimming

Hi everyone! First of all thank you for all the support provided until I identify the problem in the pump of my Tunze. But now it is finally installed. But..... The thing is: I installed 3 days ago with the upgraded cup and media basket (from in tank). I added cpe, purigen and floss. The...
  18. M

How to install Tunze 9002?

Hello! I have just received by mail my Tunze 9002 and the upgraded cup/media basket (intank). My reef (RSM130D) is working well for 5 months, I have 6 fish and 9 corals and I would like to ask your support on that: - Should I include anything in one of 3 shelfs of media basket? - What should...
  19. M

How to change the skimmer in rsm 130 D

Hello, I am new on this and Im sorry for my Brazilian English..... I have a RSM 130D, it is working since Dec11, I have some corals (such as leather, hammer, mushroom) and they are going well. I have 3 ocellaris (two orange and one black) since January and they are all fine too. Last week I...
  20. M

How to change the skimmer in rsm 130 D

Hello, I am new on this and Im sorry for my Brazilian English..... I have a RSM 130D, it is working since Dec11, I have some corals (such as leather, hammer, mushroom) and they are going well. I have 3 ocellaris (two orange and one black) since January and they are all fine too. Last week I...