Search results

1. Ian Eisenberg

Need a Quick ID

Where did you get the LR? It looks more like a cup coral. If when it retracts it looks like this: Then you are fine. I have them in my tank (got my live rock from TBSaltwater) and they don't do any damage and don't really spread.
  2. Ian Eisenberg

Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

Ugh... awful. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
  3. Ian Eisenberg

400 gallon office system

That is my male Maldive Lyretail Anthias. The first two are the females.
  4. Ian Eisenberg

400 gallon office system

Thanks Frankie I secured 2x4s to the floor with tapcons, then secured the walls to those.
  5. Ian Eisenberg

400 gallon office system

UPDATES! First real livestock (other than all the hitch hikers) Some of the growth in my RSM that will get transferred over. To battle the heat I decided (meaning my wife suggested after subliminally planting the idea) to build a fish room around my garage setup. An AC...
  6. Ian Eisenberg

Need ID for slug kind athing

He was on the glass every night so it was easy to get.
  7. Ian Eisenberg

Thanks Mike. I will grab it the next time I see it.
  8. Ian Eisenberg

400 gallon office system

I have a very bad feeling it is the a** end of a fulgida worm.
  9. Ian Eisenberg

Found this in my tank l;ast night. I know it is a slug, but a better ID would be helpful.
  10. Ian Eisenberg

400 gallon office system

OK... HUGE update. I was in Tampa over the weekend so I arranged to pick up the first part of my order from TBSaltwater. Richard was really great and arranged to have my order waiting even though it was Mother's Day (yes, my wife is a saint and put up with me picking up the order and driving...
  11. Ian Eisenberg

400 gallon office system

Made a Hofer Gurgle Buster! http://youtu.be/VXwIMD_Ulhc
  12. Ian Eisenberg

400 gallon office system

Had one leak on the skimmer inlet. Easy fix. I got a few more things done. Got the RO unit mounted on the wall. Got the salt mixing plumbing done. And the tap on the RO/DI tank
  13. Ian Eisenberg

Ian's Jumping In Feet First RSM 250

Thanks, not me but my daughter did.