Search results

1. S

RSM 650S - T5 Hood

Anyone got an extra T5 hood laying around. the back 4 has shorted out and emits a smoke smell. if you have upgraded to LEDs is your old hood for sale or i will take off your hands (obviously cover shipping). I have taken the center channel out and replaced with 3 Kessils.
  2. S

Lighting Issue

disregard. i am a dummy. took them some to heat up
  3. S

Lighting Issue

need some help/advice: I have an almost original RSM 650s that is starting to have issues with the T5s. I have replaced my center channel with 3 Kessils. i have disconnected the back 4 T5s due to boring smell. I just changed my front 4 lights but it looks like i am starting to have issues. The...
  4. S

Red Sea replacement parts

1-888-RED-SEA9
  5. S

Looking for Rear Lighting Ballast

much bigger. 4 80w 5ft long
  6. S

looking for 4 bulb for my red sea max 650s
  7. S

Rear Hood 650s

it looks like my rear channel of my light fixture has gone out and need to replace the ballast. anyone got one for for sale or recommend where i can get one. hoping to find one from someone that may have discarded due to LED replacement. thanks in advance!!!
  8. S

it looks like my rear channel of my light fixture has gone out and need to replace the ballast. anyone got one for for sale or recommend where i can get one. hoping to find one from someone that may have discarded due to LED replacement. thanks in advance!!!
  9. S

What Fish??

I was unfortunately given a reset button. sometime around/after thanksgiving i will be able to restock my reef tank with fish. i currently have a big blue hippo and 2 wrasses (small christmas/mulanius). i am going to do clowns as i have a nice BTA and 3 coris wrasses (red, green, and yellow)...
  10. S

New Pump

ty
  11. S

New Pump

no one else replace their circulation pumps?
  12. S

New Pump

thats the one i am looking to replace it with. they are virtually the same footprint as the red sea one. just wondering if that is the most recommended brand/pump or is there something better/more reliable.
  13. S

New Pump

more like Sicce Syncra 2.0 Aquarium Pump, 568gph
  14. S

New Pump

endless options please
  15. S

New Pump

red sea max 650s but just need to replace 1 or 2 of the circulations pumps
  16. S

New Pump

so i have one on the circulation pumps go "out" and it needs to be replaced. i have cleaned and even purchased a new impeller and still not spinning. so which brand pump should i replace it with?
  17. S

New Impeller - Circulation Pump

where can i get a new impeller for one of the circulations pumps on the 650s? model number 2150 i think.
  18. S

MAX LED Lighting

where in florida do you live?