1. ashleym711

Reef A Palooza

hopefully i am
  2. ashleym711

Snowflake Clownfish Breeding Project

sorry for your loss :(
  3. ashleym711

my first corals

those are pretty! now i have to save my money and order from my reef to yours lol im excited to start decorating my tank and getting it like all the beautiful ones on here
  4. ashleym711

my first corals

thanks :) hopefully ill be able to add more soon lol its addicting
  5. ashleym711

my first corals

the first few days the biggest polyp wouldnt open all the way but now that seem real happy.
  6. ashleym711

my first corals

yah thats where i go! thats crazy! i just bought them a week ago and i already have another little head coming up :)
  7. ashleym711

my first corals

thank you :)
  8. ashleym711

my first corals

my zoas. i was told they are tubs blues (i think. im not sure though) sorry for the crappy pic and my brain
  9. ashleym711

tiny starfish good or bad?

thanks guys :)
  10. ashleym711

i guess it will go. i feel a little bad cause its so tiny and cute :( thank you for your help though guys i appreciate it :)
  11. ashleym711

its just a little brownish one. here are some better pictures
  12. ashleym711

so i just bought my first corals today and as i was adding one i noticed a tiny starfish in the bottom of my bag i was wondering if i should just get rid of it or if its ok? sorry for the bad pic. thank you :)
  13. ashleym711

Please help me ID these two things

my flame algae has grown alot in the 10 weeks since i first posted the picture so i just wanted to show it off
  14. ashleym711

My new mandarins

yah i made sure to stock up on a ton of pods before i bought these two and made sure my lfs can get more if i need
  15. ashleym711

My new mandarins

thanks guys :)
  16. ashleym711

My new mandarins

just had to show them off :) my male and my female
  17. ashleym711

im sorry i wasent looking to sell it. i love the color and how it looks i just wanted to make sure it was ok for my tank and wouldnt harm anything. after looking at more pictures i have to agree i think its the flame algae. the little tube things seem to have several little tentacles but i...
  18. ashleym711

that might be it al. thats the closest looking thing to it on there. and thanks for the website :) it helped me id another snail i have :) and thanks yankieman when i was googling the red stuff there where sites that said it might be red kelp but i wasent sure.
  19. ashleym711

ok the first is this red leafy like plant it started out small and now is growing larger. i think it looks pretty because its a bright colorful red, but i have no idea what it is or if it will harm my tank. ok this second thing looks like tiny sticks sticking out of my rock but...
  20. ashleym711

please help id this little thing

sorry double post sorta hoping its a little feather duster though