Search results

1. B

OT: another day at the zoo

I took a day off to take the kids to the zoo, thought I'd share :D The gopher exhibit is fun for the kids to pretend they are underground....
  2. B

Informative video

Eric Borneman on fraging different types of coral :thumbup: http://www.wax32.com/videos/borneman.wmv
  3. B

OT: Mystery solved

I finally discovered the reason why NYC buses are never on time :D
  4. B

OT: Is this real ???

eeewwwwwwwwww !!!! YouTube - Drinking Skimmer Juice for $20
  5. B

MACNA XXI...congratulations NJRC !!!

CONGRATULATIONS are in order as the New Jersey reefers club(NJRC) has won the bid to host next years ('09) MACNA !!!! Great news for those of us that live relatively close by :D :winner: :whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr: :winner:
  6. B

Amazing new ORA clown !!!

:bugout: AMAZING...got some ''inside info'' on this new strain of clownfish being bred by ORA. (I am on the waiting list already). Obviously, this rare color morph will be very, very limited !!
  7. B

OT: Video... warning, not for the squeemish !

YUM !!!! News - Telegraph TV
  8. B

Ot: The future of lighting

forget MH and LEDs... heres Plasma !!! YouTube - Plasma Light Bulb
  9. B

OT: St. Patricks day parade in NYC

I wanted to share my day with all of you... happy St. Patricks day everyone :clink:
  10. B

OT: Can't decide between having children or getting a dog?

To those of you who are contemplating getting either a pet or having children ...I give you this... DOG.....or.....KIDS ?
  11. B

OT: a short film

:invisible Hi newbie, you want to post on a forum? this is what you need to know!
  12. B

OT: Frozen in NY

Crazy NewYorkers' :D Frozen in Grand Central Station - Video
  13. B

Help! I have a lil aiptasia in my tank

Just a few here and there :lol:
  14. B

OT: Getting a tattoo

I was thinking about geting a tattoo ...it is something I have always wanted to do but was never sure what to get. I was hoping to get some imput from everyone here about what type would best fit my personality :invisible so.......
  15. B

Antartica

Mysterious Sea Creatures Found In Antarctic Waters
  16. B

seeing RED

My new cabinet doors finally came in and boy are they RED :cool:
  17. B

Teresa's tale of corruption and violence

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/fresh-water-forum/27725-someones-been-busy.html well...well....well... now that Steve has spilled the beans... .... it's time for Teresa to put down the whip, come on out from behind the curtains and reveal her wicked plans !!!
  18. B

Someone's been busy

:spam: :spam: :spam: someone's been busy all weekend scraping and cleaning under the whip...rushing to create another freshwater masterpiece ! this time I hear it is a dedicated/species specific tank. maybe if we all get on his case...he will get off his hairy butt and give us some more...
  19. B

OT: cool

didn't know in what category these news would fit into...enjoy :contract: Fish 'returns' girl's letter: World: News: News24 Bizarre amphibians found living on the edge - LiveScience - MSNBC.com
  20. B

Busted !

:hammerhea Rare coral reefs plundered for fish tanks - Times Online