Search results

1. P

Aquarium Creations Online

GoTo the old aquatic connection site...It now redirects you to aquariumcreationsonline.net. The site is exactly the same, if it's the same ownership it's a no, no. Putt
  2. P

Hello from the U.P.!

Are you close to SSM??? Putt
  3. P

Scott's new Red Sea Max C-250

Like that bottom base rock, looks like an alligator skull, eye, jaw, whats left of teeth. LNP
  4. P

Any recommendations on feeding a picky flame angel?

My flame did not eat for eleven days, what a chow-hound now, eats anything I feed. LNP
  5. P

Weird Problem with "easy corals"

Be careful what you wish for when it come to mushrooms. They have become somewhat of a nuisance for me, popping up everywhere. Putt
  6. P

BRS Summer Group Buy! Sign up! (you dont actually have to buy anything either)

I have not received anything from BRS. LNP
  7. P

Can shipping corals be a problem?

I receive corals from major on line dealers in sub zero temps, haven't lost any at all. I'm in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, on the Canadian Boarder. Putt
  8. P

A Picture A Day......

PSU4ME sorry
  9. P

A Picture A Day......

To PUS4ME for starting the; A Picture A Day...... thread, and all of you that have submitted a picture. I look forward to seeing A Picture A Day …… thread at the top of new post. Putt
  10. P

Impressive Dive

I think everyone will enjoy this dive. http://bit.ly/1oEgydb
  11. P

20 gallon build

Can't offer any advice on the lighting, but you should follow whippetguy's advice on the refractometer. Putt
  12. P

20 gallon build

Your last sentence should make it an easy decision. I'am sure you will have a really nice set-up when starting with a clean slate.
  13. P

Need Birdsnest advice!!

Not good, I had one that looked identical to yours, I did nothing and it was a total lost in about 3 or 4 days. i don't think it's from dense growth. I hope I'm wrong, maybe better advice coming shortly from someone with more knowledge. LNP
  14. P

Ordering a Fish

I have used USPS hold, worked out just fine, saved from bouncing around in the delivery truck all day @ 5 degree's above zero. LNP
  15. P

A Picture A Day......

About a year ago, before I decided that I don't like crabs. [/URL][/IMG]​
  16. P

Flame scallop

I have had one since last May, I don't target feed it at all. It's doing great, but slow growing.
  17. P

What should I put in my freshwater tank?

What should I put in my freshwater tank?......SALT
  18. P

Winter Shipping

Try live delivery living in Sault Sainte Marie, Oklahoma!!!! you got it made. Putt