Search results

1. immerume2

Blue's 120 Reef

They work fine now. Must have been tapatalk Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  2. immerume2

JET's new Bangkok 230g tank

Short flight from thailand. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  3. immerume2

Blue's 120 Reef

Strange the picks show broken links Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  4. immerume2

Feeling Real Discouraged...

Good to hear on the black out working. Too long of a photo period is very common for people starting out. You want to see your fish lol. Just have them come on later in the day so you can enjoy them later when ur are home from school/work. Good luck. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. immerume2

New nano tank

Yes add rodi water for top off. No do not add sapt to top off. Water rvaporates but salt stays so as ur water rvaporates ut salinity goes up adding the top off will just bring that back to where it sgould be. You dont need a holr in your tank for a powerhead. There are many types. Some...
  6. immerume2

This is also sound advise. Anyone have more advise to help address the urrent situation for hom? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  7. immerume2

Do they dim? 12 hours is probably a bit long considering ur probelms. Iwould cut them down to 8 hours if u can for now. Have them come on later in the day. I have my lights come on at 11:30 and off at 8:30. Try that and see if it doesn't help Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  8. immerume2

U need to turn that light off more often. The leds are probably too much for the tank. Turn the lights down and dont leave them on as long. Bsst i can tell from ur story. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  9. immerume2

Cadlight 8 gallon reef

those nanos have a real sexy look to them. Very nice.
  10. immerume2

first saltwater tank 40g breeder

no hood does give off a lot more evap. I would just go to a local glass company and give them the dims of the inside dims of the tank rim and have them cut you a glass lid that would easy to take off and on and would still give you that sleek no hood look without the open top evap issues. Have...
  11. immerume2

Help! New Beggai Cardinals!

Don't be hard on the guy. The fish you have there are typically skiddish and hide a lot until they get used to things. I will take a week or two for them to get up the courrage to get out into the tank. Keep a close eye on them at feeding and make sure they eat. I would keep them in there on...
  12. immerume2

Ideas for 35 gallon column tank

Honestly that is the probably going to be the toughest tank to keep as salt water. There is little to no lateral swim room for anything. The rock is going to have to be a bunch of small chunks appoxied together. You are going to have issues with flow and lighting and water movement from top...
  13. immerume2

rare sps corals attractive for the beginner?

If they are easy and grow fast they wont be rare. Not sure there is any such thing bud. Sorry. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  14. immerume2

Starting my biocube 14 up

Dang wives having babies... Lol. Mine went and got herself pregnant too. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  15. immerume2

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Awesome tank nex. Looks amazing. I wish a local store around here had rsm setup i would love to give one a once over in person. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  16. immerume2

New nano tank

Easier to start with live sand. I know u r in no hurry but live sand will help u get there when u r ready. I would dry out any rock and or sand u get from someOne elses tank. Start with the bag of sand from ur lfs and dry out the rock and sand that was in someone elses tank to kill off any of...
  17. immerume2

Matt

I subscribe to his youtube channel and found him on there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BazS31wQ-4&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  18. immerume2

1 Year old 6 Gallon Nano!

Good looking shots. Can we see a fts? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  19. immerume2

Diamond Goby - Thoughts

When u buy it make sure it eats something frozen brine or something. Bowl woth sand sounds fine. Mine went in to my tanks as first residents so no qt here. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  20. immerume2

Diamond Goby - Thoughts

They are great addition to a ta.k for me. As with any of the sand disturbing tank inhabitants u want to make sure to have ur rock on the glass and then sand around it. Plan on it completely changing the lay of ur sand everyday. I appreciate that part but it causes issues for some people and...