Search results

1. aquagirl

!!! I got a new tank!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!

Just set up a 210g reef tank! Moved tank, fish, water, etc 4.5 hours!!!! EVERYTHING survived!!!! It has been up and running for 6 days now (at our home), and we are having a slight spike in ammonia and phosphate levels! Ugh! I am too excited though!!!! Pictures coming soon when all is...
  2. aquagirl

Instant Ocean Lifeguard... Anyone familiar???

Hello fellow reefers!!! I hope all is well with you! I have a question...here's the story first... I had an outbreak of Ich! I bought some fish and failed to quarantine and all my finned friends ended up with this devastating sickness. I have lost 1 flame angel, 1 midnight angel, 1 yellow...
  3. aquagirl

Please help!

We have got some severe Marine Ich! We purchased some new fish, failed to quarantine them due to a huge hermit crab that's in the quarantine tank! ... I know I know.... It's for our son who is in the process of seeding a tank. The crab is huge!!! ...as big as a softball!!! Anyway...
  4. aquagirl

Hey y'all!

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, and pretty much new to the saltwater tanking. My husband has been doing it for 25 years or so and I have been bitten by the bug!!! I love it! Looking at this site has helped us get answers to some big issues, and I would like to say thanks!