Search results

1. T

Do I have to use ro/di ?

I believe that this is the truth on this subject. I shelled out $250 for an RO system and now when I go into my fish store they always try to sell me RO water for 75c per gallon. I am making money left and right, just because I shelled out money early.
  2. T

Hi to everybody here!!!!!

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary.. Everything you need will definitely be found here
  3. T

Here I am

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary! Just like moneyman said, take it slow and you should be fine. Post some pics.
  4. T

Hi everyone

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary :poke:
  5. T

New to RS hello and about me

Welcome/ Post pics... Woohoooo someone else with a GSP!:woohoo:
  6. T

new to sw

Welcome. Post Pics!
  7. T

ocean caught fish?

I wouldn't take them out. Fukushima Daiichi is probably still at work :P
  8. T

Common Bristle Worm?

I was feeding my fish this morning, and out of no where this worm thing shows up from the bottom of my rock (scared the sh*% out of me). He just started eating the flake food and the pellets that were falling. I was just wondering if this was a bristle worm and should I be worried...
  9. T

Can I, and which anemone?

I just got a false percula yesterday and was wondering what anemone would be make him happy so to speak. Also I can't find a T5 lighting system for my 10g, would I be able to grow an anemone in a 10g with a T8 50/50 light? -Eric
  10. T

First Marine Tank

UPDATE: My New Baby :)
  11. T

What to spend $223 on?

10g nano reef. Worked for me with $250 :)
  12. T

How many gallons of RO water do you keep handy?

Just a poll
  13. T

First Marine Tank

Update I added a Green chromis and 3 red legged hermit crabs two days ago. I can't wait until I get my clown..... in 6 weeks :(
  14. T

First Marine Tank

Add Fish All my water parameters are up to par, Ammonia=0, Nitrites=0, Nitrates=2.5, should I start adding fish now?
  15. T

First Marine Tank

I did add a little bit of salt yesterday to get the salinity up 10 1.025 and no I have not had algae blooms yet. Should have I already experienced one?
  16. T

First Marine Tank

Update 1-11-12 Just done a test and the ammonia is 0, the nitrites are 1.0 and the nitrates are 10, salinity is coming in at 1.023 while the PH is 8.1:woohoo::bouncer:
  17. T

First Marine Tank

Update 1-6-12 Added some new live rock yesterday, the ammonia is 2.0 while the nitrites are 1.0 and the nitrates are 15, salinity=1.024
  18. T

Nitrites at .5

PSU4ME Re: Nitrites at .5 It could be possible that your tank is not fully cycled yet either. Usually you will see trites dro to zero when the cycle is over. Good test kits are key to knowing though. Good luck! Just like he said, you're tank is not fully cycled yet. I...
  19. T

First Marine Tank

All right thank you. I am going to be adding rock on Thursday. I will tell you guys how it is and keep you posted. -Eric
  20. T

First Marine Tank

Is that an okay ammonia to start? Like the thread says, this is my first marine tank and I am looking for guidance.