Search results

1. pmac90

April Meeting- sun the 22nd in washington, NJ

Hey Folks, The next meeting will be held on Sunday April 22nd in Washington, NJ! You can find the meeting thread on New Jersey Reefers Club - Index for RSVP'ing and more info! RSVP Here!
  2. pmac90

OT: What does your screen name mean & why did you pick it?

P for my first name, Mac for part of my last name, 90 for the size of my tank. i know, i know... i'm brilliant.
  3. pmac90

wierd starfish????

hopefully new pic later tonight... bump.
  4. pmac90

wierd starfish????

yeah, i realize there is an I in there... it was 1:30 am after a night in Atlantic city, NJ I'll try to get a better pic but it is on the front glass and hard to focus on. that's actually a pic from my phone... cause i can't get my point and shoot to get a remotely clear shot on it. a...
  5. pmac90

wierd starfish????

any ideas on this one??? it's smaller then a dime and has tenticles like aptasia...
  6. pmac90

OT: A short trip

beautiful... and adopt me please.
  7. pmac90

Can you feed canned tuna to a trigger?

depends if he goes after your damsels eye balls..... could start soon.
  8. pmac90

They are usually a pretty penny... no other local stores?
  9. pmac90

Hey fourstarz, welcome!! First, if i were you, i'd get that fish back to the store so he doesn't get stressed in the net. second, while you're there look for a marine fish book (or look online) and look for gobies, firefish, blennies, and some other damsels(mean fish also). But be...
  10. pmac90

Mugshot thread!

backtracked and saw toys!!! current toy old toy some others inbetween but they are the best. hehe :)
  11. pmac90

210g reef in NJ

I'm looking forward to pics of other stuff... but i'll probably just see "them" on saturday. hehe
  12. pmac90

Sohal Tang - Bad Rep?

Mean! just plain MEAN! I had one that made my Tusk cry like a little girl. I've also heard stories like "i put in a powder blue to calm my sohal down and it spit it's bones at me 3 days later" .... you've been warned! witty has marks on his arms for proof if you don't believe us. LOL :)
  13. pmac90

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

I was still on Banana.... hhmm, i'm hungry
  14. pmac90

OT: Big News!

Re: Big News! Hey Lisa, if you like Mille, you may also like Kimbeesis or Valida? unfortunately that's all i can find in Acro's that are name-able. LOL I'm just glad Bill isn't a fan of LPS... Euphylia Reed? hehe
  15. pmac90

OT: Big News!

Re: Big News! :clink: Congrats again.... blue moon tonight? i'm still pushing Millepora Elizabeth Reed!!! I hope this won't effect our projects! (hope Jenn doesn't stop bye here) :scram: Clothes or Acrylic tank Crib or new canopy build schooling or 400 gallon build...
  16. pmac90

March Meeting: Saturday, the 24th in South Plainfield

Re: March Meeting: Saturday, the 24th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!) sorry Booze... we'll miss ya again.
  17. pmac90

Re: March Meeting: Saturday, the 24th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!) Thanks Witty, I was gonna ask for that! great minds think.... aww nevermind.
  18. pmac90

Re: March Meeting: Sunday, the 25th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!) The Meeting has been changed to Saturday the 24th!
  19. pmac90

Evil Crab

I'm getting the pot ready for a boil!!
  20. pmac90

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

<----- acrylic chop liver guy :scram: although Billy did tackle the sock holders himself. he went a way different way then i would!! hehehe :tongue: :D