Search results

1. R

My Battle - Reef ;) Pics of course :wave:

Me again :) Been a long time! Partly because I have been busy with life and tank Not sure anyone still following but will update with some pictures later and few written updates Hope everyone else is ok Here some teaser pictures of Gorgonia pron And the newest which needs securing
  2. R

Let's put it this way the only thing I don't like are the way they attach to the frame - would have been better just to have been able to screw through the top of the frame into the unit (if that makes sense) Thank you everyone for the comments
  3. R

I'm back and again with some more updates :)))))) Biggest being a lighting upgrade I have taken the plunge with LeDs AI sol x 4 Only been running since Thursday and I need to get a hanging kit.... Been playing with heights of the lights and seem happy with the spread of the 40/70 at this...
  4. R

Noted and now running 18/6 Had some changes since last update to help combat nitrate issues Will add pictures but here it is in writing: Sand in main display reduced ABD larger grain added to reduce particles in water column ( for aesthetics Rescaped the chunkier areas to allow/increase...
  5. R

Have also been doing water changes however it's not really helped so makes me thing the no3 is a LOT higher
  6. R

So what's new!? Well quite a bit quite a bit of nitrate is NeW 100ppm on salifert test kit! So started to run h20 bio pearls in a bubble magnus reactor and that's been up and running for 8 days - so still waiting for it to kick in Managed to over clean my Deltec skimmer which resulted in my...
  7. R

Update: I have had nitrate issues and this is due to trying to Use the nitrate reactor the system came with Have removed it added a brighter light on my chaeto and nitrates are lowering Also added some Mexican snails to remove the growing algae which they are doing a great job Will add...
  8. R

So thought I'd add a few Pictures as things have started settling down also added a couple of new fish - flasher wrasse and a yellow candy hog fish also t5 replaced with 6ft halides 3 x 250w Hope you like
  9. R

Thanks for the comments about the upgrade people
  10. R

The clowns are gold striped Maroons and it's time consuming but well worth it in the end ( I am only beginning have 65 in total ) feels like that many has taken years Cleaner shrimp spawned last night so I am going to give the babies a go can't find much information what I have says it's next...
  11. R

Here is a massive hermit I am trying to re home MONSTeR It's in another tank I am in the process of breaking down or turning into a grow out tank as the last batch of baby clowns that I had I have managed to get 55 to survive :))
  12. R

As the event draws to a end a marine blue and Fiji purple before the blue LED kicks in
  13. R

After gruelling 4 days and minimum sleep/pulled muscles and empty bank account (slightly upset wife) It's done All comments welcomed
  14. R

Looks like I have ha a major change in my plans Yup upgrade :) 6x2x2
  15. R

Thanks Larry :) its getting better everyday - bio pellets did the job however towards the end they started sticking and I got a lot of cyno - removed pearls and back to rowa phos seems to have done the trick
  16. R

Been a long time I do apologise but with flooring bring laid at home and my gold striped maroons starting to lay and me raising the fry it's been hard to find the time anyway Clowns started breeding and I have managed to raise a 10 fry without any previous experience and am aiming for a much...
  17. R

Thanks again it's nice to get feedback good or bad