Search results

1. merman

unhappy elegance coral

I also have tried three elegance corals over the past 6 months to have them all die. I swore i would not try another however a LFS had one in so i started watching it to see how well it would do. they had it for two weeks and it was still looking great so I brought it home it started out great...
  2. merman

more reef pics

3. merman

190 reef pics

4. merman

New photos of tank.

Great pics tank looks healthy
  5. merman

my 190 gallon mixed reef

thank you i took the video with my phone and my tank has Aquaillumination sol blues LEDs over it so the colors dont photograph well.
  6. merman

my 190 gallon mixed reef

7. merman

Lighting For 150 Tall???

I have the same tank as you and i stared off with T5s then started looking at the LED options tried several different brands finally I bought the AI aqua illumination sol blue they are great i have several clams on the sand bed and they are doing great i have three modules 10 inches above the...
  8. merman

Coral Beauty and Lemonpeel Angel in same tank? yes or no?

I have a flame and a lemonpeel together and they get along ok. However the lemonpeel has started nipping at my corals its always a chance we take keeping pygmy angels in our reefs but imo worth the try.
  9. merman

A few pics of my 150
  10. merman

Well i have been in this hobby for about 25 yrs back when you would have bleached dead coral for decoration but thank goodness it has came a long way since then. I currently have a 150 reef DT. I have assorted LPS, SPS, leathers, mushrooms, Zoas and a few other corals. My fish consist of a mated...
  11. merman

Thanks for the kind welcome.
  12. merman

Just found this forum and it looks great look forward to spending some time on here.