Search results

1. H

Dans pearl white RSM250 finally

Evening all, I think after being on here a while and learning from you clever guys while modding my tank it's time for my tank thread to be shown to the world. I have had it running now for just over 3 months and it is at a point where I think I'm pretty happy to start adding some sps corals...
  2. H

Profilux 3ex help with dimming stock t5 lights

Hey guys, So I've found and fitted 3new dim able ballasts with 0-10v control. I'm just wondering if I need to purchase the pab dimming power bar from profilux? I know I need the dimming interface I'm unsure as to which one I would need and how many of these? I would guess its the cheaper...
  3. H

Vortech mp10 should not go on a red sea max 250........

Hey guys, I'm sure that grabbed you're attention. Just got home to find my 2 Vortech mp10w es pumps not on, thought hmm maybe when I fed last night i forgot to turn them back on again? So I turned them on and my new mp10 sounds like a washing machine, even if I remove the dry side it sounds...
  4. H

Dimming rsm 250???

Hello all. Have found this site very helpful during the short time I've been a member :square: This is my first question as I have been unable to find an answer in the many threads tho I know I will be directed to the relevant thread as I can't be the only person on here looking to do this...