Search results

1. phantom2991

Really, really bad joke? Your turn

haha! i liked that one.
  2. phantom2991

other pets?

nice turtle!! just be careful, they carry lots and lots of salmonella, wash hands before and after everytime!! especially lethal to young children and the elderly!!
  3. phantom2991

*Attn All Members*

i know im guilty. sorry about that al. :( ill put my angel wings and halo back on, but tell matt not to instigate!!!
  4. phantom2991

who wants a sweet deal?

no family anywhere near here who could take her. have a few options with close friends.
  5. phantom2991

who wants a sweet deal?

the military wont allow her because of her breed. pit bulls are a no no.
  6. phantom2991

who wants a sweet deal?

believe me i am sorry too. it hurts even more that i cant take my dog who i have had for 5 years. feels like im giving up my kid. stupid military.
  7. phantom2991

who wants a sweet deal?

we live in 29 palms california so if your close by this is a wonderful deal. we do not have the money to ship anything to anyone nor do i really know how o go about it so please be able to pick up.
  8. phantom2991

who wants a sweet deal?

well guys the orders are in and we are headed to hawaii. while this sounds amazing its not so much for my animals who i cant take with me due to military moving and base requirements so along with my wonderful pit bull i have had for 5 years, my fish have to go. hawaii only allows species native...
  9. phantom2991

other pets?

they are usually pretty docile. if you go to let it crawl onto your hand and it puts its front feet in the air youll know if it doesnt want to be messed with.
  10. phantom2991

other pets?

nice tarantula. is it a Rose Hair or a Venezuelan?
  11. phantom2991

other pets?

well everything was all settled and good but now we might be moved to hawaii.
  12. phantom2991

other pets?

lol, they take a while. its in progress. ;)
  13. phantom2991

Dog behavior help

update: the people came home, took animal controls notice off their door and the dog is still outside with nothing. >:(
  14. phantom2991

other pets?

i actually scored and got him for free. he was the pick of the litter and his brother and sisters went for 400$ a piece. i traded a bunch of extra salt water stuff to them and got him. :)
  15. phantom2991

Dog behavior help

should make the owners sleep outside in the sand with nothing to drink all day and all night and see if they like it.
  16. phantom2991

other pets?

thanks! steele is still getting the hang of potty training but he is a total sweetie.
  17. phantom2991

other pets?

here is my cuties! sasha- 8 year old blue nose pitt and steele a 8 week old siberian husky. also our cat felix who thinks she is a dog and is afraid of cats, lol! will post pics of my snakes in a min. have to find the pics
  18. phantom2991

Dog behavior help

just had to call animal control on my neighbor for leaving their husky outside for 2 weeks straight. out there with no food no water and no shelter in 110 degree weather. whats wrong with people?
  19. phantom2991

Dog behavior help

i agree with you Scott. i live in the desert. my pit bull is black and my husky has an under coat like nobodies business. i believe if i left them outside all day animal control would be on my door step in a heartbeat.
  20. phantom2991

Really, really bad joke? Your turn

why is santa always so jolly... cuz he knows where all the naughty girls live..