Search results

1. BLADEYAMAHA

WTB Danner Mag 7

Want to buy-Danner Mag 7-old school one-has to still be in good shape or new.
  2. BLADEYAMAHA

Note to Self!

Don't try to warn people their tank is too young for corals. Reminder. Check. OK, what's next on this list?
  3. BLADEYAMAHA

Need an I.D. See Pictures.

I need an I.D. of the one on the very left.
  4. BLADEYAMAHA

Current Problems with ReefSanctuary.com 8/82012

Might I suggest ya'll fix the current server problems that are ever so obvious the past week with reefsanctuary.com The slow server response times and server failures are really getting old. Its not working properly most of the time now.
  5. BLADEYAMAHA

Happy Birthday Eric Grace, our super moderator!!

Happy Birthday Eric Grace!
  6. BLADEYAMAHA

Happy Birthday Candice!

Happy Birthday Candice!
  7. BLADEYAMAHA

Bladeyamaha's peacock mantis!!!

Well about five minutes ago I thought I was going to have to start a thread on how to get him to start eating but all the sudden he is loving some frozen scallops. Pics to come!
  8. BLADEYAMAHA

Malware Detected by Comodo Dragon Anti-Virus!

May not be related to Reef Sanctuary, got one 2 hours later-same thing- but it came up as Malware@#1vdnb4fmdin24. ??? All 3 times, have not seen it since.
  9. BLADEYAMAHA

Nautilus TE Turbo Eductor Protein Skimmer by Kent Marine

Looking for one cheap. Anyone have one they would let go of?
  10. BLADEYAMAHA

My new Snowflake Eel!

In qt right now.
  11. BLADEYAMAHA

Happy Birthday jpsika08!!!

Happy Birthday Juan! :bday1::crowd::hug1:
  12. BLADEYAMAHA

Blue legged hermits? Will they eat all my hair algae or be worthless?

Blue legged hermits? Will they eat all my hair algae or be worthless?:ponder2:
  13. BLADEYAMAHA

Frogspawn Splitting! Pics to Come!

I pissed it off(not on purpose) to see if it was in fact splitting, and moved to a better spot so new head could get light! So pics later, but it is splitting from one head to two! Got it as a frag 4 months ago and it started in the 10 gallon seed tank. Neon green with purple tips.
  14. BLADEYAMAHA

Deltec TS 1060 Turbo Skimmer for Sale!

Asking $750 plus $150 shipping UPS Ground, Next Day Air is $600. Got a first hand quote. The aquabees weight a ton, not to mention the weight of the skimmer itself. Shipping Weight is 30 pounds. I going to clean it up all the way and will post a new photo, will take me a day to post...
  15. BLADEYAMAHA

I went to Jared's, Blade's Corals from MY REEF TO YOURS!

Photos of Corals from MY REEF TO YOURS by jjmoneyman! Sorry, my hands were really shaking from all the caffeine I have had this morning!:smack: So some of these photos(really none of them) with the camera in my hands, does the corals justice at all!
  16. BLADEYAMAHA

Can anyone Identify this frag? Came from Divers Den and was supposed to be a Chalice

Can anyone Identify this frag? Came from Divers Den and was supposed to be a Chalice.:contract: but it looks like an Australian coral of some type. Like an Acan or something, IDK! It has "filaments or hair" or whatever you call it, can't think of them right now, LOL!
  17. BLADEYAMAHA

What is wrong with this Rhodactis?

This is a Hairy Neon Green Rhodactis. I'll look for a photo of when it was in good health, no promises. One day it started looking like this, thought it was the LEDs so I moved it to the bottom, and it still isn't doing better in the past two weeks. Well, maybe a little better.
  18. BLADEYAMAHA

BigAl07's Actinic LED build by BLADEYAMAHA!

So I got into this build for BigAl using some of the Actinic LED's I can get. So I used 4 LED's for his build and a Mean Well PLN-20-12. I also cut and installed some plexi-glass as a splash guard. Here are some pics of the finished product, as some of you already know I don't have a real...
  19. BLADEYAMAHA

Cool Fish, Wasn't someone eyeing this back in late 2011?

Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Pristigenys serrula
  20. BLADEYAMAHA

How many 1 watt moonlights should I use?

How many 1 watt moonlights should I use? They are on stars and look like Crees but are 1 watt and are blue-I have 4. How many on my 50 Gallon cube? Dimensions are 24" x 24" and 20" deep. I'll be running 3.33 volts through them at 350mA. My real question here I suppose is "Will eight be too...