Search results

1. W

ID please

I have a ton of those. One of those great additions to our tanks without having to pay for it directly.
  2. W

I'm tired of washing socks

That's why we are here Snid. :)
  3. W

I'm tired of washing socks

I wash mine once a week. Snid it really depends on the bio load of your tank. Use you best judgement by visual analysis. If it starts to look brownish change it lol. I have about 5 sets of socks for when I am lazy and just want to change em. Gotta remember its good to have guide lines but...
  4. W

Tubo Snails in the CUC?

I have had turbos for years and never had a problem. Just make sure things are buttoned down so they don't knock it over.
  5. W

Put a bottle in your tank

Great idea man.
  6. W

What is this????

He will do his work at night. Just make sure you don't have fish that like the taste of the shrimp. Don't feed them a snack like I did for my cardinals :/ woke up one day and saw my cardinal with shrimp whiskers hanging out the front of his mouth lol.
  7. W

Question about everyone's QT

I would remove the sand and put PVC in its place for hiding. Unless you are qting a sand sifter. Just my two pennies :)
  8. W

My trip to the GA Aquarium redone and lots more added!

I live in atlanta and have an annual pass to the aquarium. I try to make it there at least once a month with my son.
  9. W

ID worm

Bristle worm has my vote.
  10. W

How to get more intensity(PAR) and life from T5HO bulbs

Gotta change my bulbs this weekend. Will check for this when changing. Good write up.
  11. W

Starfish?

Yep what he said. Just don't let yourself get talked into sand sifting starfish. Your tank might be to small for him.
  12. W

What are you doing right now?

Holding little one while he sleeps.
  13. W

Larry's Reef Food

Yes welcome. I am going to be ordering some food from you as well.
  14. W

Hi

Welcome!
  15. W

new to saltwater tanks and need some advice please

If I ever won the lottery I would have a reef pool I could snorkel in. Welcome to RS. As the above posters said read and read some more. This site if you do some digging will have all the information you should need.
  16. W

Worlds largest Protein Skimmer

I bet you that stinks like nothing else.
  17. W

Everyone post your ride!

Just get a raptor and call it a day :)
  18. W

A heartfelt request to all of Reef Sanctuary from the RS Staff ... We need your help

Very nicely put al. I am guilty of this as well and will police myself better in the future. It is nice to know that kids are taking interest in this hobby. I know my son wants to be right beside me anytime I am working on the tank. I love this forum and the community that goes along with...
  19. W

other pets?

My two dogs smokey bear and little p the spoiled boxer
  20. W

The Great Barrier Reef-tonight!

It might be on ondemand if you have it.