Search results

1. A

tye 55 gal try for the reef

thanks for positive reinforcement it helps alot I have some nice stuff going on in there.... I am getting comfortable with it and very much enjoying the outcome...
  2. A

never know enough

well the aquarium is stabilized there is a protein skimmer in and a new overflow.. I hope all goes well in the system still using purple up and getting some nice Coraline on base rock kinda do it yourself thing but looking and running smooth thanks for all the advice
  3. A

putting in a skimmer, blue eye urchin, and phos remover pad on monday. Having hair algae problems.. thought it was due to the purple up add but I was wrong :( well all we can do is keep going right. making the rocks come alive is the first thing I am excited but I know I have a couple months to...
  4. A

okay did the overflow and it was amazing thanks guys
  5. A

HELP wet dry overflow

you are awsome thank you so much for the advice steved13... you hit it right on the head!! we are going to get one and give it a try.. thank you so much
  6. A

thank you so much love the idea we are going to do this!!! so now I have one more question...

thank you so much love the idea we are going to do this!!! so now I have one more question... umm if we do this and the power goes off and then back on is there a way to either keep the pump off so it does not burn out or something we can do to get the siphon going again once the attached...
  7. A

HELP wet dry overflow

wet dry okay here is the senerio in more detail I put in a wet dry system under my tank it is gravity feed siphon into the filter buy the yellow line in pic. there is a 950gph water pump for the return.. the lines have valves on them but they do not adjust very well and my husband put some kind...
  8. A

hey first question of the week I have had a million problems with the wet dry it overflowed my...

hey first question of the week I have had a million problems with the wet dry it overflowed my house tonight and I am panicking husbands ready to shut it down and say no more how do I fix this problem without having to drill my tank or buy a new one
  9. A

hey first question of the week I have had a million problems with the wet dry it overflowed my house tonight and I am panicking husbands ready to shut it down and say no more how do I fix this problem without having to drill my tank or buy a new one
  10. A

howdy I have been dabbling for a while with salt water and I am trying to go the distance with a reef I know its going to take alot of work and time. for starters I am a beginner I have a wet dry I would like to convert into refugium in the future I am using purple up to grow the Coraline I will...
  11. A

HELP wet dry overflow

I have a wet dry I put in my tank several months ago this is not a drilled tank.. and I can not seem to get the flow even every time I turn around its either to low and blowing nasty bubbles in the water or to high and tonight put 4 inches of water in my foyer.. I love my tank but I love my home...
  12. A

never know enough

I have a 55 gal. been dabbling and learning for almost 2 yrs. I am finally starting a reef tank I would like to ask questions and get answers for those who know from personal experience. every time Ive had a question or wanted to learn Ive always come to the forum and got great answers.. hope we...