Search results

1. Wingflier

TV show "Tanked"

Tonight Wayde and Brett visit a familiar client in New York in the Season 2 premiere to install a shark tank in an orthodontist office. Also: a display tank for an appliance store. 30 mins
  2. Wingflier

I swear some people should be shot.

do not watch if easily offended http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ok78unKsaw8
  3. Wingflier

feather dusters

[/URL][/IMG] they are beautiful creatures
  4. Wingflier

Accidentally murdered my Kenya tree.... Help?:)

[/URL][/IMG] they will grow anywhere
  5. Wingflier

Powder brown tang tank size

Bristletooth Tomini Tang (Ctenochaetus tominiensis) A 70 gallon or larger aquarium is necessary to provide plenty of swimming room. It is aggressive towards other Tangs, but peaceful with other fish.
  6. Wingflier

Frag rack

frag rack | Marine Depot frag racks Premium Aquatics - frag racks Aquarium Supplies Ricket's Reef - DIY Hang On Frag Rack - YouTube Coral Conservation & Reef Aquarium Care: Eshopps Coral Frag Rack
  7. Wingflier

leave it or nuke it?

red bubble algae, don't burst them they will spread, superglue, siphon, they gots to go! now for the bad news lol, red bubble does not like light and likes to hide under and between rockwork, might want to have a peek, when its small it can be hard to spot
  8. Wingflier

Led tubes

Reef Tanks Led Tube Light-Reef Tanks Led Tube Light Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.com
  9. Wingflier

File Fish has ick

Thanks Leebca I have read Curing Fish of Marine Ich and I've cought all my fish and have them in the QT tank now. I was told that if i put 3 or 4 scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp in the tank they would clean the ick off is that true.
  10. Wingflier

File Fish has ick

Thanks for the advice but its going to be hard to catch them to many hiding places Is there anything I can add to the dt it has a lot of corals and inverts This is the first time my fish have had ick The fish have been in there for a year without any problem at all.I have QT tank for my fish and...
  11. Wingflier

File Fish has ick

Ok my file fish has ick what can I treat it with. Its in my reef tank none of my other fish have it. But I heard that you can't put meds in a reef tank so can someone tell me what i can do Thank You 75gl tank PH 8.3 Amo 0 nitrite 0 Nitrate 0 cal 440 temp 79
  12. Wingflier

Steamed Palythoas send well-informed aquarist to the emergency room,

Steamed Palythoas send well-informed aquarist to the emergency room, nearly to the grave Palythoa toxin from Palythoa and Zoanthus polyps is widely known to be one of the most poisonous substances in the natural world, gram for gram. Armed with this knowledge a well-informed aquarist suited...
  13. Wingflier

Advice for attaching frags

Here's a link to fraging http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/52588-attaching-corals-frags-live-rock-already-tank.html
  14. Wingflier

Happy Birthday PSU4ME !

Happy Birthday:bday1:
  15. Wingflier

New Member & Retailer

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary!
  16. Wingflier

November 2011 POTM Contest

ok I've got now [/IMG]
  17. Wingflier

November 2011 POTM Contest

ok I can't upload with the new system Why?
  18. Wingflier

What RS is really about . . .

Very well said BigAl As I'm a newbe and RS has helped me in many ways So for you newbe's dont be afraid to ask question and make sure you read,read,read cause that what I've learn and my tank showes Thanks to everyone here at RS
  19. Wingflier

A Picture A Day......

Mojo I need you to come over and take a picture of my Rainbow Sea Urchin They look awsome under the blue light
  20. Wingflier

Zoas!!! Lots of frags

yeah 5 picture missing for me too