Search results

1. rmcninch108

Question on water readings

I tested water 3 hours after change . kh 14/5 alk, 440 calcium, 1200 magnesium.I will test ph again later today as lights just came on. I have been using equal parts reef code a&b. Everything is doing good in tank but I was a little concerned with kh/alk. so high.
  2. rmcninch108

cleaning glass front corners on RSM130D

Has anyone found a way to get in the curved area to scrape coraline algea? thanks
  3. rmcninch108

Hello to all

I have been in the aquarium hobby off and on my whole life. I currently have the RSM130d and have been impressed with the all in one set up. The only thing I have upgraded so far is the heater.The filter media is set up like this,on the intake overflow I put the black sponge in first with a bag...
  4. rmcninch108

Fluval 205 in RSM 130d

I have tried to add this cannister to my tank but had no luck. I could never get the water levels in rear of tank to allow skimmer and flu.205 to work correctly at the same time . I started with the intake in the skimmer compartment and out flow in the heater comp. but could not get rid of air...
  5. rmcninch108

fluval 205 on RSM 130d

I have tried to add this cannister to my tank but had no luck. I could never get the water levels in rear of tank to allow skimmer and flu.205 to work correctly at the same time . I started with the intake in the skimmer compartment and out flow in the heater comp. but could not get rid of air...
  6. rmcninch108

Hello to all

I have had the RSM 130d since dec.09 and have been very pleased with this tank. My previous tanks have all been the traditional set up with sump under tank and MH lighting. I love this tank! Looking forward to chatting with fellow red sea people. Robert