Search results

1. C

Ccritters.com

I've gotten the jawfish resolved, after being called a liar and that the jawfish were together was total BS that is. So far the gobies, seahorses, and pipefish seem to be fine, I've placed the seahorses in their own tank and they look good as of now. The neons had flukes and took a few days to...
  2. C

Ccritters.com

This is the container
  3. C

Ccritters.com

Ok they're here... They were supposed to ship Monday and get here Tuesday. I wish I had good news but that would be a lie.. The neon gobies look fine, the pipefish looks fine, but both jaws are dead. The jawfish were packaged in the largest bag but they were both put in a container about the...
  4. C

Ccritters.com

I called yesterday evening to see what the holdup was and to my amazement he answered the phone! After speaking for a moment we worked everything out and I should have my fish soon. He was even kind enough that because of all of the problems I've had he made my order half priced. Now just to...
  5. C

Saltwaterfish.com

I've ordered from them a number of times and for me it's been the luck of the draw..most of the time I have no problems but I wouldn't order anything sensitive from them.
  6. C

Ccritters.com

I recently placed an order to Ccritters.com and its been 8 days and I've yet to receive any fish. This is the second time I've ordered from Ccritters and didn't receive my order( last time the problem was computer error, which later he told me was fixed) and now it's happening again. If anyone...
  7. C

Ccritters.com

Whoops double post
  8. C

Sick Hippo Tang

Easy, mix all the foods you want to add into a blender (dont blend very long it doesnt hold together well if you do)add good amount of shrimp to it so it sticks together and freeze. Use a garlic press to crush the clove of garlic into a whole bunch of little tiny peices and blend it together...
  9. C

qting BAD????

Breeders are shallow and long. Quarantining is a great thing don't listen to them.
  10. C

next fish

I've got a royal gramna(not shy at all,about 1" long),a pair of sixlines,and a pair of orchid dottybacks,none are shy and wonderful fish if I had to pick just one I would most definantly pick the orchid! I've had a mandarin before ,train it to eat frozen foods its not hard it just takes a...
  11. C

New Aquarium with Major Problems Plz Help

Cool! I still wouldn't do an anemone . Make sure you post pics when everythings back together.
  12. C

Sick Hippo Tang

That's a horrible answer, he asked we can atleast answer. Get a quarantine ,it needs to be large enough to keep your largest fish atleast half way comfortable. Fill it up with water from the main tank,put some sponges in the sump of your main tank for a day or 2 then put them in the qt (it...
  13. C

i hate shrimp

Cut half a 2 litter cola bottle in half and put it over the coral,works great.
  14. C

New Aquarium with Major Problems Plz Help

All good advice^^^ Get regular aragonite sand,I'm not sure about the sand you have but it's more than likely silica sand,it feeds diatoms and algae and it will just lead to many problems later. Once you do that get everything put together like you want then put a deli shrimp in,test a couple...
  15. C

My 150 Tall Journey...

I know what you mean! With my 14 I never had to do much more than add a little food and water daily but know I'm doing that and fixing some problem all the time.... I thought big tanks were supposed to be easier.
  16. C

Who was fresh before salt and what kind of fish & setups?

I started freshwater 10 years ago and still have them, I have 2 20t . I have bettas,guppies,killifish,and platies. I really just like the plain ol' livebearers.
  17. C

Polyp questions- basic stuff

I'm with Al. The xenia will either outgrow the polyps or the polyps would outgrow the xenia. If you like the xenia frag it and put it in a better place.
  18. C

All coral bleaching! Bummed and fed up!

If you think there is something in the water I would do a large water change,fresh carbon,and add a polypad. How long have all the bleached corals been in the tank?
  19. C

Brain Power!!!

I like your brains!