Search results

1. S

Nitrites at .5

Surprised no one mentioned, that you should probably do a water change now. +1 on your tank still cycling
  2. S

LIGHTING... in depth discussion

Sorry for the Off topic post but... Thanks for the shout out! I Have decided to join here as well now.
  3. S

The benefits of detritus.

That's them!!
  4. S

Thanks! Yeah I love filming them because afterward you can see so much more detail, than you can see with your eye.
  5. S

Though they were mysis... Whatever they are, they are really cool!! I love watching them, at night they are much more active. After watching the video a few times you can see the top left one grabs something and starts eating it. About 23 seconds into the video.
  6. S

Here is a new video taken with my iPhone "life in sump 4" the sump has never really been disturbed. http://youtu.be/QQj2NyRYyRk?hd=1
  7. S

I have setup my algae scrubber only reef almost a year ago now and couldn't agree with you more PaulB. I have the same worms on my rocks. That among other life, I have never cleaned my sump and the life floating and crawling around is prolific. I have a video I recorded at 6 months of the life...