Search results

1. Pom Pom

Pom Pom

Just thought I would add some photos of my coral growth in one of my tanks. These guys are probably the easiest corals I know of to keep & wow do they like to multiply :)
  2. Pom Pom

Pom Pom

Just thought I would add some photos of my coral growth in one of my tanks. These guys are probably the easiest corals I know of to keep & wow do they like to multiply :)
  3. searoyalwulf

Acro eating Bug

Hey Mike, Thanks for the links. I had looked at Melev's page site several times, but the photos didin't seem to match. The other link you provided seemed to be just the ticket however. The photos there bare a striking resemblance to the bugs I found. The only upside is I have very few...
  4. searoyalwulf

Acro eating Bug

Hi, I was hoping one of you might shed some light on a bug I found on my dying acropora. I noticed my coral starting to bleach out several days ago, and after checking numerous water quality issues I was stumped. Then I remembered a mention of flatworms that eat acros, so I pulled it out of...
  5. AcroBug

AcroBug

Bug found on dying Acropora
  6. searoyalwulf

Practice pics with new camera.

What type of camera is it that you got? Which lenses are you using with it?
  7. searoyalwulf

Valentini Puffer

Just thought I would share some photos of my newest addition. I placed this fish in my sister tank (24g Aquapod). I only had a couple of shrimp and a Orchid Dottyback in there.
  8. Valentini Puffer

Valentini Puffer

My newest addition to my Aquapod/Refugium.
  9. Overflow

Overflow

side view of corner overflow. (bottom pane, tempered)
  10. searoyalwulf

Noob to closed loop

Well I just thought I would show you my set up... Pretty much like my mind.. Quite cluttered.. I have tried to identify each of the pipes for greater clarity. Perhaps it's more of a how not to... LoL
  11. I've detailed my plumbing for those interested

I've detailed my plumbing for those interested

12. searoyalwulf

Pet Mountain

Hey PH... Thanks for the info, with this addiction I'm always looking for new ways to trim a little off the bottom line of reefkeeping. I'll certainly take a look right away & see if they can save me some $$ on the new return pump I'm planning on buying next month.. Thanks again.
  13. searoyalwulf

600 GPH corner overflow boxes

Hey everyone... I have a couple of overflow boxes that I am no long using. I've listed them over on ebay. If any of you are interested in these I will give RS members a bigger discount on the shipping charges. :) Quietflo 600 gph overflow/pre-filter - (eBay item 200172853770 end...
  14. searoyalwulf

thinking of getting my tank drilled

darkarcher... I'm very much into DIY projects so I drilled the tank myself. Found an inexpensive diamond hole saw on ebay & went to drilling. I experimented on a scrap piece from the hardware store so I could get a feel for what it would be like. The only thing I found a challenge was keeping...
  15. searoyalwulf

thinking of getting my tank drilled

I like the looks of the arrangement, but is it too many holes? When I was getting ready to drill my 90g Perfecto tank I wrote to the manufacturer. I sent them a drawing attached to an email asking their opinion of my plans. The very next day someone actually called me to be sure I did not...
  16. searoyalwulf

Adding new water to the aquarium. Phosphates??

I'd have to agree with Scouter... I believe a whole house filter will only remove sedimentary items in the water. I purchased a pretty good RO/DI unit from a seller on ebay. I was worried about wild swings in salinity as well, so I have my ro/di unit on a steady drip (approx 30drps a min) it...
  17. searoyalwulf

Cioutlaws 225 gallon

cioutlaw... Great job, I'm sort of envious.. You've done a really nice professional job of everything.. I'm certain it will look really awesome when you get to set it all up.. You've clearly put a lot of thought into your design (something I need to do a little more often)... I'll be...
  18. New equipment!

New equipment!

Here's one of my latest DIY projects. I built this Kalk reactor with some left overs of my skimmer build (still in the works).
  19. searoyalwulf

help with plumbing please

Just thought I would chime in my 2 cnts... I have this same idea in the works. I already have a sump in the basement which is gravity fed by the sump under the main display tank. Later this month I'll be switching to a much larger one ( 55g => 150g) If you look at some of the photos in my...
  20. searoyalwulf

Aquapod lighting upgrade

I should have stated, that my Aquapod is only really being used as a fuge so the light requirements are not very demanding