Search results

1. R

Rekkie's Reefer 450

Hi All, I thought i would start a new thread with the recent upgrade from the modified RSM250. The RSM250 was a great tank and so is the Reefer, all i can hear with the 450 is the MP10 and the MCE500 skimmer. The skimmer in the sump is just audible compared to the 250 where i couldn't close...
  2. R

Have no idea what this is.

Hi All, Hoping you can help and thanks in advance. It moves quite fast and completely flips it self over and sort of looks and moves like an octopus without legs.
  3. R

Are these both GSP's?

Hi all, Thanks in advance for any assistance, i defiantly know the first picture is a Green Star Polyp and know how fast it spreads. I managed to get it just in time and moved it from my RSM250 into the 100 Lt Mantis tank i have setup which has much lower spec LED lighting that has kept its...
  4. R

Advice required please?

Hi All, Thank you in advance for your replies, the below started off as one small hitchiker about the size of a dime, in the last 5 months it has split 4 times and each one of these have grown to around 3 times the size of the original one. Are these ok, they are on a seperate piece of LR...
  5. R

Rekkie's RSM250

Hi All, The tank arrived a week ago yay (love this tank!), I was running it for three days with 250L of freshly collected seawater and a smaller piece of live rock from my 2 year old tank. Then transfered the rest of the rock and old tank water last night. Drip changed the couple of coral...
  6. R

ID help please

Hi All, Any chance that someone may know any of the below? I am upgrading to a RSM 250 next week and dont want to move any un wanted nasties that would hurt future corals. The crab is around 4 cm and there is a 6 cm one that i cant seem to photgraph. The sponge and the red hairy thing...
  7. R

Upgrading FOWLR to RSM 250

Hi All Great site, I have been reading for quite some time and this site is defiantly a great source of information. I should be getting the RSM 250 early next week and have a few general questions if at all possible, my current FOWLR setup has been running for around 2 years now and have never...