Search results

1. COMMANDO

HELP! Small Pump for Chiller to fit in Red Sea Max C-250

Hi All Just a quick query - has anyone managed to find a suitable pump for a chiller to fit into the rear of the Red Sea Max C-250 (or RSM 250 model) in the compartment designated for this purpose? The issue seems to be the size of the space as it is limited to approximately 10cm (L) x 10cm...
  2. COMMANDO

HELP! Red Sea Reef Mature Pro Kit

Hi All My tank is on day 4 of cycling and I am using the RS Reef Mature Kit, as well as the RS Marine Care Test Kit. I have been following the instruction and yesterday (Day 3) my parameters were as follows: Temp 26.2'C Salinity 1.025 PH 8.2 Kh 8.5 Ammonia around 0.6-0.8 Nitrite 0.1 Nitrate 10...
  3. COMMANDO

Getting My Feet Wet - My Red Sea Max C-250

Hi Everyone. After years of keeping tropical I have ventured into the realm of marine. In 2013 I was on the verge of purchasing the original Red Sea Max 250 for my home in Cape Town (after many months of research, etc.). A sudden career change from attorney to lodge manager and field guide...
  4. COMMANDO

HELP! RSM Cabinet "Disassembly"

Hi All. I was hoping my first thread on this page to be the setup of my new RSM C250... but alas... I am left with an issue to solve first! This may be silly question (although I believe in life that no question is a silly one): Has anyone on this forum had experience with disassembling a Red...
  5. COMMANDO

HELP! RSM Cabinet "Disassembly"

Hi All. I was hoping my first thread on this page to be the setup of my new RSM C250... but alas... I am left with an issue to solve first! This may be silly question (although I believe in life that no question is a silly one): Has anyone on this forum had experience with disassembling a Red...