3. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Thank you
  4. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

tank has made one year!
  5. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

I installed the ac and vent because I was having humidity build up issues in my whole house. The house ac return is right by the tank room, which was great when it was running, but when it got cold outside and my house ac doesn't run for a few days, I would get condensation on Windows and almost...
  6. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Now that I have the ac project wrapped up, I had an itch to clean up the powerheads today. they got soaked in 75/25 water/vinegar bath for 3 hours. They came out great, well considering I've never cleaned them
  7. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Got all my loose ends an finished wiring elerctric this morning. The ac guy is coming tomorrow to vacuum the lines. i took a few crappy phone tank pics , March 12th this tank will be 1 year old.
  8. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Well I got to knock out some stuff on my new project! Saturday I got to form up a little pad for the ac , I took down the fan and replaced the light sunday I ran all ac lines and got both pieces placed. I installed the exhaust fan i still have a bunch of loose ends to finish...
  9. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Well , I got a some goodies for the tank room. I have decided to put in a dedicated a/c unit in the room, taking off the house system. I will also be installing an exhaust vent in the room. Many things led to this decision , so my new projects are starting. i ran the electrical last weekend
  10. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Just make some kind of a deal with her of something she wants, my wife wanted a super fancy washer/dryer set. ( which looks more like a computer than a washer/ dryer)
  11. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Took a few pictures
  12. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

November video
  13. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Thank you! :cheers:
  14. S

My 600 gallon reef tank

Took a video with something other than my phone