Search results

1. D

HELP! Livestock question(s)?

Are the following fish compatible, and if so, in which order would you recommend introducing them (200+ gallon): Magestic Angel Powder Blue Tang Purple Tang Blue Jaw Trigger Thanks, TD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

RSM Max 250 skimmer or media basket?

What skimmer upgrade fits in / works with Red Sea Max 250
  3. D

Green Star Polyps .... suggestions?????

Roger that......thanks!
  4. D

Green Star Polyps .... suggestions?????

Hi all, I have green star polyps that open, but very inconsistently. All other coral in the tank is in great shape. Any help or suggestions to get them to open more consistently will be greatly appreciated :-) Thanks, Todd
  5. D

Taking down a tank.....

My Red Sea Max 250 is up and running but it's time to break down my 28g HQI. Any recommendations on how to thoroughly clean it out?
  6. D

Red sea reef care or chemi pure

I'm running the seagel / purigen combo as well and phosphate levels are barely noticeable.
  7. D

Red Sea Max Evaporation

I go though roughly 5-6 gallons of top-off a week too.....running fans like Glenn with no chiller. ATO is one of the best purchases IMO. I'm using the seaflor special grade and my MP10 has yet to create a "sand-storm" :-) TD
  8. D

Dry Rock - Cycle

Thanks Tom. Does HA = Hair Algae?
  9. D

Dry Rock - Cycle

Hey everyone. Just curious if anyone has any experience cycling dry rock. It's been 17 days since start-up with 50lbs Marco Dry, approximately 10 lbs live rock out of my Nano Cube, and 60lbs dry argonite. There's been no true algae bloom like I've experienced with past tanks. The highest...
  10. D

Kay's RSM 250 White Pearl

Very creative with the sprinkler system :-)
  11. D

TJD's RSM 250

Thanks Anthony.
  12. D

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Awesome vid! GAH DANG that's one big hammer!!!!
  13. D

Ashr's RSM 250!

It'll only make you a better aquarist!
  14. D

TJD's RSM 250

Roger that. Thanks Glenn.
  15. D

TJD's RSM 250

First water change in the books.....water parameters are good except for ALK being a little low at 2.4 - 2.6. I haven't experienced an algae bloom yet though. In past tank set-ups I've experienced them within the first week; however, I used dry rock and 'dry' argonite sand in this set-up...
  16. D

Richie's RSM 250

Your tank is looking great Richie.
  17. D

Ashr's RSM 250!

I just know you mentioned it was a PIA so I thought I'd ask....
  18. D

Ashr's RSM 250!

Looking good Andrew? How often / when are you running your protein skimmer?
  19. D

TJD's RSM 250

When do you guys recommend or when is a good time to do my first water change so as to not disrupt the cycle all that much?