Search results

1. jfenton954

Algae on tips of sps

Yeah I did put it at the top right away. My lights are only at 60% for 2 hours at peak of light cycle.
  2. jfenton954

Algae on tips of sps

Had it for about 3 or so weeks. Have some Zoa's, 2 small acans, 1 small hammer, small leather, Pom Pom Xenias
  3. jfenton954

Algae on tips of sps

Hi I got home from work yesterday to see brown algae on my blue acro. It's in high light at top of tank with high flow. The polyps don't come out anymore I've noticed. Not sure if that's good or not I'm guessing not but not sure. Nitrate 0 Amm: 0 Phos: 0 Alk : 7 PH: 7.8 Cal...
  4. jfenton954

Clowns breeding now eggs gone????

I've seen it a lot before on clown breeding videos but never really knew what it was for.
  5. jfenton954

I did place the pot exactly where they cleaned off the rock and laid at. Yeah if they actually lay in or on the pot. I got two pots to rotate them out.
  6. jfenton954

Well I added a clay pot to my tank where they laid their eggs and they won't go near the pot. Is there anyway to get them to lay there?
  7. jfenton954

Cool thanks
  8. jfenton954

Won't they protect them?
  9. jfenton954

Worm question?

That is the only time I've seen it. Looked like it was under the sand
  10. jfenton954

Fairy wrasse, male and female Watanabe Angels, blue damsel, green chromis, Orange shoulder tang, Kole tang, foxface, watchman goby, and the two clowns
  11. jfenton954

Do clown fish eat their own eggs? My ossilarus clowns laid eggs and I left and came home and now their gone. Their very protective of their area could another fish in my tank of ate them?
  12. jfenton954

Worm question?

I seen this worm like thing and it looked like it had its mouth open. Is this a bad worm or ok?
  13. jfenton954

Green Birds nest question

Yes it was in the sand first. Then I moved to lower light and lower flow in the sand. Now yesterday I moved it to a higher light an flow area
  14. jfenton954

What type of lightning do you have? I just got a reef breeder photon series LED light. An I run a carbon reactor to polish the water.
  15. jfenton954

I just got this green birds nest coral. It's the only hard coral(sps or lps) in my 75g tank right now. I have a reef breeder photon light that doesn't go above 50%. I just did a 20% water change and all the parameters are good. When I first got it the polyps stuck out further even at the lfs. So...
  16. jfenton954

Foxface and Juvenile Orange Shoulder Tang

Yeah but their eating the big chunks of sand
  17. jfenton954

Foxface and Juvenile Orange Shoulder Tang

I've watched these two fish in my tank and it looked like they popped out rocks....???? Then I notice them eating the sand covered in algae. Is that ok or normal?
  18. jfenton954

New Zoa's closed

Ok thanks
  19. jfenton954

New Zoa's closed

So the pic above has 0 polyps left and I have another frag that one polyp opens and another looks like it is disintegrated.
  20. jfenton954

New Zoa's closed

Going to try a fresh water dip first and lower them and give it a week or so.