Search results

1. F

What the hell is this thing?!!!!

nice bristleworm, if it is large. get rid of it if there large. they'll eat anything and i mean ANYTHING(includes YOU).
  2. F

help me identify this coral

yes, its normal. coral is, at the time, sending a mating call to other coral of the same speises.
  3. F

nice picure!!!

nice picure!!!
  4. F

Reef Temperature

about 78 degrees F. thats the temp. of my 100 gallon bamboo shark
  5. F

Sapphire's Tank (RSM130)

beautiful reef tank!!! thats art!!! your fish are very lucky to live in that!!!
  6. F

hi wazupjames, im fish 101, im new to this site and trying to get to know people on this site...

hi wazupjames, im fish 101, im new to this site and trying to get to know people on this site. so, hi.
  7. F

Shrimp with large lump on the side

no problems on this cleaner shrimp. its like fish fat.
  8. F

hi,BigAl07. im new here and i,m trying to get to know some people arount here, so... hi.

hi,BigAl07. im new here and i,m trying to get to know some people arount here, so... hi.
  9. F

Underwater camera

how much are you willing to pay because i have one i got only for $450. 8 megapixel CCD for high-resolution, quality enlargements. Large 2.7 LCD for easy on-camera viewing. 20X zoom - 4X optical zoom plus 5X digital. Auto focus to 2 . High capacity rechargeable lithium battery 1250mAh for 2 tank...
  10. F

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

how many gallon? i wish i had one over 120 gallons. i have only a 100 gallon saltwater tank.
  11. F

How much filtration is too much?

i would say when the fish are bely side up.
  12. F

Can I feed black worms?

i have to agree, but they have little to any nutritional value to Red Cardinalfish.
  13. F

Can diseases be transferred to my tank from coral?

i have to agree, coral is a living creture and can transver deseses. its like a comunicable deseise for fish.