Search results

1. E

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Aye, september 19th is the official national talk like a pirate day Aye, me parrot concurs.
  2. E

46 gallon bow front

yea i saved it on my home PC but im at work right now! thanks for explaining it again braahhh! what kind of material should i use for the wall? is plain acrylic ok? ill swing by lowes tonight and get started on this if i can!
  3. E

46 gallon bow front

So i have this 46 gallon bow front tank just sitting in my living room empty. it was a freshwater tank at some earlier point in its life time. what i want to do is build a over flow/refugium on the inside of the tank, i guess like the bio cube tanks. i have searched a little bit around on...
  4. E

Epic's 20g warm up

the green one that is kind of L shaped is called a platygyra (green brain coral). there is also the brain coral with the white ring and i cant find a good id for it. and then there is that green ricordia. that lil guy is one of my favorites!
  5. E

Epic's 20g warm up

hey can you make me a copepod sanctuary?
  6. E

Epic's 20g warm up

hahaah i had to get it!!! 21 bucks for that guy! as far as im concerned you cant have to much ricordia though lol!
  7. E

Epic's 20g warm up

thanks for the compliments! and i have been a little worried about the star. i might trade him bake to the pet store for a goby or something
  8. E

Epic's 20g warm up

Hey guys, so i have been lurking for a bit here and there, and i finaly decided to make a thread here. been at this hobby for like 4 months or so and im sure im rushing things but here is what i have so far :) im going to be moving all this stuff over to a 46 gallon bow front i have to build and...
  9. E

Little yellow guys...

they kind of look like aiptasia, but its hard to tell from that picture and im kind of a noob so who knows lol!:bouncer:
  10. E

Vermetid Snails

yea he was no longer living when i returned from work yesterday
  11. E

Vermetid Snails

anyone ever see a vermetide web take down a percula clown fish?
  12. E

brown & green algae in new tanks

re: brown & green algae in new tanks yea this is a great thread. i have brown algae EVERYWHERE! thanks for the awesome info!!!
  13. E

ahoy

coooool :) im excited!
  14. E

ahoy

ok so picture time! i apologize in advance for crappy cell phone pics! its all i got right now! :):wave: you guys know waaay more about this stuff than i do! any tips are welcome!!! :) oh and im going to get a test kit tomorrow
  15. E

ahoy

WOW!! thanks for the welcome guys!!! so i have been taking some pictures and everything ill post them on here shortly. i went away to a tattoo convention for 2 days and came back to some orange stuff growing on my rocks and substrate. im guessing diatoms? as of today the tank has been cycling...
  16. E

ahoy

sup guys! names Epic, or Tofer, or EpicTofer :) just started my first saltwater tank last week and shes looking beautiful already!! 20g tank with 15 lbs of live sand and 10 lbs of live rock. how long should i let it cycle before i start adding small things to the tank?:whstlr: thanks in...