Search results

1. R

Hydor Koralia Smartwave

It will be selling for $59.99 : )
  2. R

Need help........cyanoooooo!

Thanks for all the help guys. I just ordered another 1050gph Korallia powerhead. Just did a 10 gallon water change while siphoning the sand and blasting off the rocks. I will do another 10 gallon water change on Saturday. I'm keeping the light off and will keep it off till Sunday morning...
  3. R

I'll give that a try. I might not even run a filter sock for awhile. Do you think 15 gallon WC a week would be better? I have a Mag 9.5 pump as my return on a 60 gallon cube and a Korallia 1050gph powerhead. I have a AquaC EV120 overdriven buy a Mag 7 pump. I do have a refugium with a DSB...
  4. R

Hey guys, I have a problem and I need some help. I have a 60 gallon saltwater reef tank and it's been up and running for about 2 1/2 months now. I have a 150W HQI with 2 T5 actinics. I've been going through a diatom bloom for past 2 weeks and I found the source. It was from my RO/DI filter, so...
  5. R

Whats happening to my Chaetomorpha?

well I was first using a 3500K flood light and I saw my chaeto turning grey on the bottom. It also had the red spots during that time. So I changed it to a 6300K flood light and it stopped dying but the red spots are still there. I also have a small startfish, about 3mm in length, that loves...
  6. R

Whats happening to my Chaetomorpha?

Hey guys, I was looking at my chaetomorpha today and I noticed something strange. My chaeto was dying recently because I didn't have enough light. So I changed the light and it's doing much better. It never had a problem with growth. It grew twice it's size in one week. Now I see these red...