Search results

1. Z

VHO Sun Seeker QUAD Electronic Ballast /w Harness

$110 shipped, great condition, works like new. The harness I am including is pre-wired and holds two bulbs, but this ballast can fire up to four 4' bulbs. I can include two bulbs if you are local at no extra cost, but they would need to be replaced soon. PM me or post if interested...
  2. Z

Two - Phosban Reactors - Like New Condition!

I have two VERY slightly used Phosban reactors, like new condition. $35 shipped each, payment by paypal only! Please post or PM me if interested Thank you! -Mike C.
  3. Z

AquaController 3 Pro, DC8, DC4HD, Lab Grade Probes! CHEAAAP!

I am going to be selling my AC 3 Pro system as I am having a custom controller made for my prop system. I have been using this controller for about 4 months now, but owned it for about a year. I have all original boxes / manuals that came with this setup and will include them to the buyer. This...
  4. Z

SLS 48" T-5 4x54 Lighting Fixture /w bulbs

I purchase this fixture about 2 months ago, has been used for a little less than 2 weeks. Was going to use it to light my refugium, but ended up using it on a temp prop system and will now be running a bigger fixture over the refugium. Whats included: Sunlight Supply Sun System 4x54w T-5...
  5. Z

SLS 48" T-5 4x54 Lighting Fixture /w bulbs

I purchase this fixture about 2 months ago, has been used for a little less than 2 weeks. Was going to use it to light my refugium, but ended up using it on a temp prop system and will now be running a bigger fixture over the refugium. Whats included: Sunlight Supply Sun System 4x54w T-5...
  6. Z

AquaController 3 Pro, DC8, DC4HD, Lab Grade Probes! CHEAAAP!

I am going to be selling my AC 3 Pro system as I am having a custom controller made for my prop system. I have been using this controller for about 4 months now, but owned it for about a year. I have all original boxes / manuals that came with this setup and will include them to the buyer. This...
  7. Z

BRAND NEW! AquaController Jr + DC8 + Lab Grade pH Probe + 120v dual socket

I have two of these and a AquaController 3 Pro, but I am selling one of the AquaController Jr's only as I will not have need for it anymore as I am selling the tank I was planning on putting it on. EVERYTHING is BRAND NEW AquaController Jr with blue backlit display - serial connection and...
  8. Z

Many items for sale - willing to ship!

All prices are WITHOUT shipping, shipping costs would be based on actual UPS shipping costs to your location. I am located in South Florida, Hallandale Beach to be exact if you are interested in picking up items. All prices are firm. These are the following items I have currently have for sale...
  9. Z

F/S: Complete 30g Cube System - CHEAP!!

Hello everyone, I am planning on selling my 30g setup - reason is I am in the process of building a frag system and would like to later upgrade to a 90 or 120g display. I have the following for sale TOGETHER, will not seperate under any circumstances as I am not desperate to sell it, I have...
  10. Z

Like new ARO VHO Lighting System 4-bulb - CHEAP

Here's the link to my ebay listing, Buy it Now price is just 100$ - SAVE ALMOST 200$ - SOUTH FLORIDA PICKUP ONLY! eBay: 46.5"/48" ARO VHO Lighting Sytem 4-Bulb Live Coral Reef (item 220124458963 end time Jun-29-07 13:05:47 PDT)
  11. Z

LOTS FOR SALE/TRADE, sumps, pumps, skimmers, tanks, etc., South Florida - will ship!

I am taking down all my tanks besides my 120g Reef display and my 55g fowlr. The reason for this is I am starting a new job and about to start school to get my Real Estate and mortgage brokers licenses and just don't have the time for all the other tanks. I have tanks from 5 gallon complete...
  12. Z

WTT: My 440w VHO Lighting system for your...

I have decided to trade away my 440w (4) bulb VHO lighting system which is practically new, used for about 2 months now with the lights on for 6-8 hours a day for a dual 250w MH lighting system. The VHO system comes with 2 Super Actinics and 2 Daylight 10k's. it's a 46.5" retrofit so it fits...
  13. Z

FS/T: ICECAP 430 ballast - S. Fla - willing to ship

I have a IceCap 430 ballast, came with a lot of used reef equiptment I bought, looks to be new shape. It's just the ballast alone, would be willing to trade it for a 70w MH setup, some nice Ricordia or zoo's.. or willing to sell for 100$ obo. -Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF
  14. Z

FS/T: 125g Long tank+++ S. Fla

I am looking to trade my 125 gallon Long tank (6ft), it has a matching stand, canopy, VHO lighting system with two independent ballast (one for days, one for actinics), nice set of moon lights. The ballast are ICECAPS... I am looking for alot of nice corals preferably zoo's, rics, blasto's...
  15. Z

Looking for 250w MH setups

I am looking for 250w MH retrofit systems, please post pics, details of condition, usage, age, etc. Aswell as a price please. AIM me at ZURCSREEF if you have something available or post it here. Messaging me on AIM will get the fastest response since I come on here when I can and my phone has...
  16. Z

10k, 14k,1 15k, 20k? Which do you like?

I am purchasing a MH lighting system today and was wondering what you guys think the best spectrum would be for a 4'x2'x2' 120g reef tank. I am purchasing two 250w halides. I also can't choose between HQI or standard mogul socket, let me know what you guys think! -Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF
  17. Z

Looking for PPE's, EE's +

I am looking for Purple People Eaters, Eagle Eye's, and any other extremly vibrant colored Zoanthids, if anyone has any for sale or trade please post price and picture or something your looking for. I am also looking for vibrant ricordia's, true blues, rainbows, etc as I lost all mine during the...
  18. Z

HQI or Standard Mogul Socket Metal Halides?

I am changing my lighting system from (4)- 110w VHO and (1) 250w Metal halid to, (2) 250w MH and just (2) 110w VHO's, but I don't know whether I should get 14k Ushio HQI's or 14K Ushio Standard Mogul socket. I have a 4x2x2 120 gallon reef tank. Need help guys, would greatly appreciate it...
  19. Z

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I am Mike. I have a 120gallon Reef tank and a 5 gallon nano reef. I am in the process of planning my prop/cutting tank. Anyways, was just looking for a nice reef forum, guess I found one... -Zurcsreef