Search results

1. jrhaughey

First Ever Mason Dixon Reef Club Swap - Oct 24

Please join us:
  2. jrhaughey

Macna 2013

I brought corals home last year on the flight. Other than the TSA Agents having no clue what to do, it wasn't that bad. I had a soft sided cooler for a carry on. The venders will hold you items until they break down. Everything must be bagged in clear bags. Go early to the airport. When...
  3. jrhaughey

Macna 2013

Awesome Pics.. Keep them coming. You can carry on corals in a cooler on the plane. I did it last year. Plan a little extra time and be courteous to the TSA agent and you will get through.
  4. jrhaughey

Ai Sol Bricks

I just put 2 on my frag tank. The tank is only 12" deep and they are mounted 20" above the tank. I am replacing 150W MH, so below is what I thought was a good starting point. There are 3 different ways to set the timers. Just use the first one, it even says "Easy" on the controller. I set...
  5. jrhaughey

How much is too much to pay for a fish? This one's only $3000!

Every knows this is an expensive hobby. :D I actually know the person that has this listing, and while it is a crazy price, there is not much mark-up on it from the whole-seller.
  6. jrhaughey

Juan's Monster FOWLR- 750Gallon DT - 1,000+ System

So glad to see you rebuild. It is looking even better than before.
  7. jrhaughey

Tony Vargas 300-Gallon Build

A piece to plexi on the wall works great too
  8. jrhaughey

White brittle starfish help

They stay small and will help keep your tank clean. Nothing to worry about.
  9. jrhaughey

AI Sol Blue x2

PM Sent Jason
  10. jrhaughey

Are we allowed to post coupon codes?

Maybe I missed it, but which vender is this for?
  11. jrhaughey

$1 per gallon sale Petco

Picked up a 40 Breeder at lunch today. $42.40 with tax! Regular price $109 at Petco. They also have a decent metal stand for $50.
  12. jrhaughey

Back to the Hobby with my 56

One of these days I will use my digital camera instead of my iPhone 3GS.
  13. jrhaughey

Various stuff on my frag racks Jason
  14. jrhaughey

Thought it was overdue for some new pics. Check out the growth on this bird's nest. Compare to the pic at the bottom of the first page. Green Monti Cap. Green Polyped Stag Here's the same piece when I got it April 9th
  15. jrhaughey

Making a New Stand

I agree, get rid of the center horizontal pieces. If you flip the top 2x4 on edge and double them up for the front and back top rails, you could loose the center vertical post also. Also, when you "skin" the frame, you will add a lot of strength.
  16. jrhaughey

Countdown to Independence Day! Day 1 Free Darth Maul

You forgot a link to your site. :) $10 Section
  17. jrhaughey

Fragging - Do I have a problem?

Nice chrome polys! I have some too on plugs. :) Where did you get the magnets?
  18. jrhaughey

a tour of my 225 and equipment

Awesome tank. Love the Naso, but beware of the tang police. Love the green tip toadstool.
  19. jrhaughey

Guerry's frag system

Any updates?
  20. jrhaughey

Breaking down my 75GL Mixed Reef Aquarium...

Cool, I'm going to Little Neck on Thursday. If you can wait that long, I'll take frag pack #1.