Search results

1. T

Corals starting at 99 cents

All corals start at .99 cents. I also have clean up crews and fish occasianaly. Check it out at eBay My World - wedocorals
  2. T

A little goes a long way, alot is the best way?

i like 50/50 rock and open space
  3. T

best type of reef sand.

arragonite sand, if you get it from the hardware stor emake sure to cycle in ro/di freshwater untill all crap has been disolved out of the water
  4. T

Do you think I need more or Less light?

how many watts per gallon? and how long have you been waiting for the rics to split
  5. T

Frag ID

sunset monti for the bottom one? the top looks like some kind of chalice
  6. T

Torch Coral problem

could it be a change in water flow?
  7. T

Goo on my Zoo??

ive never had that happen with any of my zoas, interesting though, hopefully they gett better tho
  8. T

Bubble coral hurting...

mine is doing fine with about 2 watts per gallon in a 125 reef. it randomly closes and opens when it feels like it though. if there are other corals around it they could be bothering it
  9. T

Happy Birthday Willie McDaries!

happy bday!
  10. T

Wierd start to the day?

could be that they are sick, or sometimes fish just randomly die like that, it often has to do with the way they were caught
  11. T

is it my tank or the fish?

if you put a uv steralizer on your tank, it will help reduce ich out breaks since its already in your tank, you just have to wait it out though
  12. T

I'm in trouble!!

hows the cleaning coming along?
  13. T

7x5 inch Zoanthid Colony -$150

It contains three different types of zoas. Any takers? Picture was taken under actinic lighting
  14. T

Yellow Tang….Strange Condition

that is a fungal infection from the sounds of it, yellow tangs stay yellow, you should quarantine him and treat him ASAP before it spreads to the other fish
  15. T

What food do you use for your clownfish?

frozen brine shrimp, marine flakes, small marine pellets
  16. T

what corals goes into a tank together everone's ideas

mushrooms, ricordea, kenya tree, pulsing exenia, colt coral, leather coral, are often very friendly. with sps corals and lps corals, just give them enough room and they will be fine
  17. T

Frogspawn head split?

flow and lighting differences would be my main guess
  18. T

full tank shot

nice tank!
  19. T

Frogspawn question

i would believe so