Search results

1. Blndbunny

live rock and hitchhikers

Just sent you a message on who I went with
  2. Blndbunny

Blndbunny's 40g shallow reef

Pink and green A clathrata, again not sure on the id. The polyps open up as ovals and they are supposed to be a thick branched acro with a rounded tip, these are rather pointy Bright purple a. Gemmifera, this one is bright under any kind of light and super happy and full of polyps, top right...
  3. Blndbunny

I'm really loving them! I have to call live aquaria tomorrow, sadly one of my crabs hasn't made it. He was playing ninja in his coral, I met with a client and the snails were eating him :( The two who hitch hiked are both doing great. Hanging out in their corals waving at the wrasses and...
  4. Blndbunny

Every thing is now finally in the tank! Found two tiny little acro crabs on two of the colonies. Managed to remove them, placed one in my tricolor and the smaller into a large frag (5) branches All corals are settling and held their colors pretty good The spath browned out from shipping...
  5. Blndbunny

That's how I do all of my dripping also. I want to re set up my old Nuevo 16 as a quarantine. I don't want to risk pests in my main display
  6. Blndbunny

That would be easy enough to do
  7. Blndbunny

Oh yes I will be! I always start by floating to match temps. They are then dripped, probably about two hours since I change over the water volume twice. They will then be dipped in bayers. Then carefully examined, and remounted. If I see anything suspicious that area will be removed and I...
  8. Blndbunny

Well they are all here! Just delivered and I'm floating them in the sump for a few. To balance temps. Also grabbed some acro crabs
  9. Blndbunny

Thank you! Well I've gotta admit I have a problem.... Hello my name is Jessica and I'm a sps coral-aholic, and someone should really take my credit card away from me. My tank is gonna be loaded up on Wednesday! I blame this on me being ready for spring and needing more color in my life From...
  10. Blndbunny

Thank you Pat! I've been waiting to get a piece of one of these. I love the coralite structure of this specific acro and anything that has big plush or shaggy polyps. I have a prime spot for her where she will get lots of variable cross flow, I hope she is a fuzzy monster!
  11. Blndbunny

Thanks Dom! I really wish I had more time to focus on the tank right now. Just got home from another weekend of travel, the only benefit to all this travel is I can really see the differences in my tank, like coral growth and color. On a happy note I picked up a beautiful new coral on...
  12. Blndbunny

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Dom your tank is looking great! Just got a few to catch up in everything on here
  13. Blndbunny

Snelly's 90 ZEOvit TANK BUILD

Your tank is looking great! It's so nice to see other people also going the Zeo route
  14. Blndbunny

Btw sorry for pics with dirty glass
  15. Blndbunny

Yes you guys are! I'm in the middle of a crazy busy few months of travel! In the past six weeks I've only been home 5 day, lol1 Anyway on to the tank! Tank is chugging along nicely, I'm still fighting a bit of algae issues, my numbers are solid and based on my SPS colors I'm likely getting...
  16. Blndbunny

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

I love Spongepower! Actually all my bivalves and jewel clam love it, they open up really big after I dose. My encrusting sponges are all doing great and my large seasquirts are thriving :-) I. Sure it's because of the Spongepower I also just switched to a vertex reactor and I love it, the...
  17. Blndbunny

Pincushion urchin question

They are both in my 40g cube, which is a zeovit tank, my calcium has been in the 420-440 range, my alk has been about 7 which is right for running zeo, and my Mg was within range I just don't remember the number. I will pick up some diffrent algeas tomorrow. Right now I know that they are both...
  18. Blndbunny

@Oxylebius, how much should I expect them to eat, I have two in the tank. The purple pin cushion is a good 2.5" in diameter including the spines, and the long spine is a bit bigger then a golf ball counting his spines. He actually hitch hiked in and back in January his body and spines was...
  19. Blndbunny

Ok I will pick up some algea and start adding it
  20. Blndbunny

Ok. I figured that was likely the case, and my long spine is just fine and growing like a weed. It hitchhiked in the size of dime, and is now larger then a golf ball. I have a lot of travel over the next month so I'm just trying to be very aware and catch any potential issues