Search results

1. RSM250PEARL

Kay's RSM 250 White Pearl

Thanks Glenn. :wave: Prioritising - hit the nail on the head Leigh. Thanks Cat. I will be back 1 day. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL IN REAL LIFE AND YOUR AQUATIC LIVES....
  2. RSM250PEARL

I forgot to list the fish: banana wrasse pink scotter blenny neon goby 2x coral gobies 2x ocellaris clowns 1x cleaner shrimp 1x blood shrimp
  3. RSM250PEARL

Well it has been a long time and I wish I could return with that update and growth pics that I promised months ago but unfortunately I have returned to say farewell. I am in the process of shutting down my 250 at the moment as I no longer have the time to keep up with the maintenance and upkeep...
  4. RSM250PEARL

Loc-Line question.

Yes both sides are 3/4". I would take them off and measure both to be %100 sure.
  5. RSM250PEARL

That's great Tok, I'll give you call sometime soon so we can arrange something. Merry Christmas mate! Thanks Glenn, Merry Christmas to you too! Thanks Leigh, merry Christmas to you too! Great minds think alike ;)
  6. RSM250PEARL

merry christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing you all a prosperous new year. Kay
  7. RSM250PEARL

Hey Tok, the tanks doing great thanks buddy, how about you? I was working on an update taking pictures and writing it up etc but I have very little time on my hands these days so it kinda got halted. I have 2 weeks off as of Saturday so I plan to have it ready before the new year. Btw, I...
  8. RSM250PEARL

Ma7730's RSM 250

Welcome! Great start, awesome pic above. Almost looks like 1 fish with 2 heads and no tails lol
  9. RSM250PEARL

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Excellent growth pictures Juan, and nice new additions!
  10. RSM250PEARL

Test kits - Red Sea Pro vs Seachem Reef vs Hanna, etc.

Salifert for Ca, Mg & Kh and SeaChem for No3 & Po4 here.
  11. RSM250PEARL

imaccat's RSM 250

Cool snaps Iain love that RBTA!
  12. RSM250PEARL

My Tiny Ocean - Gur's RSM 250

Lovely pics, great tank and documentation. Congrats on the new additions!
  13. RSM250PEARL

MarineMad.com

www.marinemad.com is an exciting new website just launched today for us fish geeks! It's the facebook and twitter of the reefing world rolled into one where you can enter all of your tanks details down to the smallest details and keep a log of your fish and corals, add your equipment, share...
  14. RSM250PEARL

Calling All UK Fish Keeping Enthusiasts To The London Olympia!

Hey guys, as promised here are some photos of the show today. It wasn't exactly marine focused or very big but worth going and talking to people. Not very exciting but enjoy. a very large display tank with some huge fish this is a new specifically designed...
  15. RSM250PEARL

Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

+1 ^ great snaps!
  16. RSM250PEARL

Glenn - correct but that site is outdated (2009). The recipe has changed since then. The most recent instructions are in the following link. http://www.faunamarin.de/content/balling-light-manual/manual_balling-methode_eng.pdf
  17. RSM250PEARL

"Tom's RSM 250"

Congrats on those LED's Tom, they look the business!
  18. RSM250PEARL

Terry's RSM250

Hey Terry. I replied on my thread but I'll post it here too. I highly recommend the Fauna Marin Balling Light system. http://www.faunamarin.de/content/balling-light-manual/manual_balling-methode_eng.pdf
  19. RSM250PEARL

Cheers Leigh :) I used red seas powdered supplements for a while but to be honest if you've got a doser the way forward is the Fauna Marin Balling Light. Very easy to mix, completely balanced with one another and cost effective. I have no experience with those seachem products but I highly...
  20. RSM250PEARL

Calling All UK Fish Keeping Enthusiasts To The London Olympia!

Sounds like a plan Tok, we'll be going on Saturday too. I'll pm you my number. Let's get Jof involved too seeing as he'll be going along.