Search results

1. O

Retrofit Red Sea LED kits for the S. Series tanks: Poll and petition

Will Red Sea Announce a Retrofit LED Upgrade kit for the new S Series and C Series tanks?
  2. O

Sea water analyser

Will somebody please invent a water analyser that will calculate the calcium, Alk, Mg, Fe, I , No3 , Phosphate and other levels that we aquarist need to know. I am tired of running all the testing for the different elements that is necessary for a cool tank. If we have blood sample analysers I...
  3. O

How much carbon to use?

We all use carbon but I am not sure how to calculate how much carbon to use? I got three bags of carbon with my S 500 but I used only 1 bag. Is is adequate ? Can the members give some pointers please. Thanks
  4. O

Happy New Year

Wishing all you reefers a very very Happy New Year..May we all have brilliant tanks this year . Kangkan
  5. O

Kangkan's RSM S 500 Journey

After using my RSM 250 for three years and waiting from the day the new S Series of tanks were launched I was finally able to get delivery of my S 500 o the 15th December. The red Sea Distributor accepted my tank order last year on November and due to supply issues received the tank only the...
  6. O

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.
  7. O

Colour of Coraline Algae?

My two year old RSM 250 has lots of purple coralline growing in the rocks. But I can't seem to be growing Orange or Red Coralline. What can be the reasons for that and what colour of coralline do you all have?
  8. O

RSM 250 Lights Not Working- HELP

Hi, the lights of my 20 month old RSM 250 have stopped working from today. When the lights are on " on " position the cooling fan works but the T5 lights are not working. Can somebody please guide me the solution to the problem. I will also like to add that I cannot expect any support from REd...
  9. O

Aipstasia Attack..

Help Please... My one year old RSM 250 has been totally overun by the dreaded aipstasia. I have tried Joe's juice, Naoh Solution, Lime Juice but to np effect and everytime it comes back more. I live in north east part of India and I cannot get my hands on any Berghia Nudibranches. However I have...
  10. O

Red Sea Reef Lab

hi, I have a Red Sea Reef Lab but lost two of the color charts ( for phoshate and nitrate). If any of the members have it will you please scan it post some pics for me. thanks
  11. O

Guwahati's first RSM 250 Reef Setup

Hi Everybody, I have finally received my Live rock. I got 50 kilos of the uncured Live rock on the 22nd Deember (wednesday ) after waiting for it for more than a month and have put in my curing tank. I have put my curing tank in the balcony of my house and put in a 200 Watt Eheim heate, One...
  12. O

Max chiller size for RSM250

Hi everybody, I am from India and I have just ordered a RSM 250 from Singapore. I will have to put in a chiller to cope with our weather. What is the Max Size of chiller that can fit in the cabinet? The temperature in my area is about 35 -37 degree centigrade during the summer with very high...