Search results

1. A

Apple candy zoas

Where could I find these to purchase, anyone know?
  2. A

help needed to ID this crab. he is very shy and not often out.

I've been trying to catch this guy for a few months now. Anyone know what he is. I am keeping him alive for now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcobXK8p-Rk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Thanks in advance fellow fishy friends.
  3. A

MP10w new pump not needed

MP10w ES - NEW at Aquarist Classifieds £169 and it's yours.
  4. A

RSM 250's 6 month bulb/ Lighting change

Hi all, This is my first real serious question regarding my 250 tank. If this isnt the right place, please feel free to move the thread to the equipment section. I need to change my bulbs in a couple of weeks and I dont think stock bulbs are the best to go for but then I dont really know why I...
  5. A

Ians Hospital tank

It’s not big and it’s not clever, however as I found out twice, it’s a fundamental and a necessity to have a hospital or holding tank if you are to succeed in this hobby. Experience has already taught me this. Nothing special in terms of a tank but thought I would share it anyway. Plenty...
  6. A

Ians RSM 250 thread - better late than never.

Hi guys, I have been reading for a long time and finally got around to creating my new red sea max thread. The story so far... 5 years ago, we wanted fish, i wanted marine but decided it was too expensive and complicated so came home with a dog, last year the motion to go marine route was...
  7. A

New here...

Just thought id say hi to all, thanks for the advice already! AO