Search results

1. janaya

New Guy In Town

Welcome aboard!
  2. janaya

Hello Everyone! I'm new here

Welcome. Lots of good folks here. There are great discussions on just about every reefing topic you could think of.
  3. janaya

Fish Stocking for 125g FOWLR

Welcome!! That's a nice size tank. You might want to do a forum search. There are tons of great articles on stocking your tank. My best advice is to take it slowly and research each fish before you add them.
  4. janaya

New Guy Here

Welcome!!
  5. janaya

Hello Everyone!

Welcome. Lots of great info on this site and tons of great help.
  6. janaya

Cleaning Food Grade Containers

I bought a couple of 35 gallon food grade containers. One of them smells okay and the other smells like Dr Pepper. I rinsed them both out with a little bleach and water. Now I have them filled about 1/2 way with water and threw in a couple of cups of baking soda. Anyone have any advice on...
  7. janaya

My RSM 130

Looks great. What a great find and deal.
  8. janaya

Trigger Pods

It's hard to tell, I know they are in my tank cause my Green Dragonet is very fat. I was told to dump them into the sump and not the main tank cause the fish will eat them before they can breed. I would recommend investing in a refugium so the pods have a place to breed and can eventually make...
  9. janaya

New at this!

Lotss of great folks on these forums. My biggest mistake when I first started was adding fish too fast. Just make sure to research eyerthing you add and most importantly go slow.
  10. janaya

Devons in wall 100

I'm so jealuous. Very nice. Keep the pictures and the posts coming.
  11. janaya

Welcome and enjoy. This forum rocks!
  12. janaya

Can you check out this picture please?

Just for arguements sake. I wonder if a magnifying glass would work. They are probably safer and cost about a fraction of a laser. They work on ants so why not aiptasia and other pests.
  13. janaya

Hello all

Welcome. You have come to the right site.
  14. janaya

bristle worms

They clean up at night. So I don't have too many issues with them. I'm going with GOOD.
  15. janaya

Neewbie Member =)

Welcome. I'd love to see pictures also.
  16. janaya

Coral Beauty: Please advise newbie

I have a 90 gallon and I added my coral beauty 6 months after it cycled. The little guy has been doing very well. Great personality, aggressive eater and seems to play well with all the others. However, I did read they can be aggressive towards their tank mates. Since you have a smaller tank...
  17. janaya

What RS is really about . . .

I couldn't agree more. This forum is like no other.
  18. janaya

I like your Zoa's. I'd like the B Black Cherries $20, Unknown D $20, Bam Bams L $30, Speckled...

I like your Zoa's. I'd like the B Black Cherries $20, Unknown D $20, Bam Bams L $30, Speckled Radioactive Dragon Eyes $15. Grand Total of $85. How do I pay you?
  19. janaya

Pulsing Xenia Removal

Excellent. Thanks for all the great help and ideas. Maybe I can retire early now. :dance: