Search results

1. R

Updated video of my tank

https://goo.gl/photos/ZATCTiQR1ocYrKpu7 Just thought I'd share the latest video of my tank with various anemones enjoy Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  2. R

Lunar wrasse

How big of a mistake is it to add a lunar wrasse to a reef tank? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  3. R

Wierd growth on my candy cane coral

Looks like feeding tentacles to me. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  4. R

A Picture A Day......

Cropped picture so you could see them better Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  5. R

A Picture A Day......

new lawnmower blenny hanging out in my clam. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  6. R

What type of clown?

Well I decided to get the carpet out of my display and it wasn't as difficult as I imagined. It is now in my quarantine tank (30 gallon) until I can sell or trade it for something else :) Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  7. R

What type of clown?

The skunks were the only ones available locally that "might" host the haddoni. I wanted Clarkii's but no such luck on PEI. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  8. R

What type of clown?

It is a haddoni because it has a brown mouth and is sand dwelling. I did buy the skunks and they first went into a bta grrr. Then when the main lights shut down and only the blues were on my 4 ocellaris clowns went berserk and chased the skunks relentlessly[emoji33] I thought for sure they would...
  9. R

What type of clown?

It gets fed regularly with frozen raw shrimp but it's very opportunistic if a fish touches it it's eaten. I added two convict blennies and in 12 hours it ate both! Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  10. R

What type of clown?

Looking for advice on what particular clown to buy for my haddoni carpet. It has to date eaten/killed 7 if my fish. So my last ditch effort to keep the carpet is to find the "right" clowns to host and hopefully chase away my remaining fish in my tank. Here's the carpet Sent from my Nexus 6...
  11. R

Convict blenny/engineer goby

Well the new fish swam directly into the carpet [emoji20] so that makes seven fish and another $40 for a snack for the carpet grrr..... Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  12. R

mikejrice's 30 Gallon Innovative Marine Nuvo Reef

Beautiful nano! Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  13. R

David's Red Sea Max C130

Beautiful tank love the colors! Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  14. R

I'm getting them this weekend. One of my original convicts got too close to the carpet anemone and died. That makes five fish that met their demise because of this pretty anemone. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  15. R

I'd my lps please.

Not that bad lol Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  16. R

Really I only have the 2 convict Blenny's, 2 tangs , damsel, cardinal, and 4 clowns in a 108 gallon. You think it would be too much? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  17. R

Tang behaviour

I know right that's what I'm thinking too. They are the largest fish in there they shouldn't be afraid. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  18. R

Clove polyps or not?

Is this clove polyps? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  19. R

Toadstool mushroom - detaching from LR

Not sure how to reattach but had the same thing happen to mind.first picture is when it was attached and second when it let go and landed on the sand bed. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  20. R

Tang behaviour

So I have a approx 3.5 inch sailfin tang and a 3.5 inch orange line tang who have been together in my tank for 2 years. They get along fine, there's the odd tail wagging , but nothing serious. My question is why aren't they out swimming around? They prefer to hang out behind the rocks under a...