Search results

1. dmatt88

Missing girl

She was found! Thanks gang I appreciate your time and help and prayers! ,..........aha a DROID razr maxx that works!
  2. dmatt88

Missing girl

Hey guys. My buddy's daughter is missing. U mind if I post this? If anyone can help. Matt
  3. dmatt88

Happy Birthday Bryonredsea!

Happy Birthday Jason! :bday1:
  4. dmatt88

Happy Birthday Travis!!

Happy Birthday Travis.
  5. dmatt88

Tested generater and now outlet's are not working?

Is there a reset switch on the gennie? ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  6. dmatt88

Happy birthday Al

Happy birthday dude! ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  7. dmatt88

OT: Allen's testimonial . . .

Buddy, Al is mucho capable! Thanks for the post! ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  8. dmatt88

FrostJoker 65 gallon tank

Glad things went smooth dude. Cloudiness will leave in a few days. ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  9. dmatt88

Good Bye

Thanks for all your help lee. Take good care. Matt ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  10. dmatt88

Bryan's 120 Reef

Aw dude. Man that BLOWS! ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  11. dmatt88

Glass or Acrylic?

Phewee making me glad I'm only in tornado alley ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  12. dmatt88

Why does this happen?

I think Devon is onto something buddy. ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  13. dmatt88

Done with reefing for now

Damn dude. What'd I miss. ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  14. dmatt88

People Please Help!!! Termite Fumigation in house and what do I do??????

Brother for what its worth. Id seal that thing like Thanksgiving leftovers. All plastic'd up n run all my pumps n powerheads. Id also add charcoal n let er go. Good luck buddy. ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  15. dmatt88

Dipping SPS with Coral RX?

Good info gents. Thanks for asking n telling. :D ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  16. dmatt88

Happy birthday dmatt88!

Thanks again gang. Had family over. Did the birthday cake thing. 42 candles is a fire event let me tell ya. The big present was a Kimber. 45. Ooh lala ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  17. dmatt88

Happy birthday dmatt88!

N that I love to hear. Thanks buddy. ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  18. dmatt88

Happy birthday dmatt88!

Thank u very much gentlemen (I use that word loosely):p ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  19. dmatt88

Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Coolest avitar ever man. ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.
  20. dmatt88

Devon's Underground Fishroom

Wouldn't u know id find this here. N he's not around to defend himself. ..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.