Search results

1. Msigler

FS: RSM 130 /w freebies.

Selling my RSM (silver) 300 OBO, 400 if I have to clean the tank real good for you :P. Was purchased new around christmas 2009. Throwing in a Tunze 9002 and a Hydor Slim skim. I don't have the original skimmer for it because I used the Tunze and the Hydor skimmer. There is a small section cut...
  2. Msigler

Mike's 20 Tall

After running for two years my 130 has been taken down and swapped for a 20 gallon tall. I battled Xenia for far too long and it eventually beat me so I decided to scrap it and start over. I made the swap yesterday and so far so good except for one heart breaking fatality. The OH cried when she...
  3. Msigler

Need suggestions on cleaning sump hoses

My flow is lagging. Doing a complete tank clean today and my hoses are gunked up pretty bad. I have the sump hoses sitting in a bucket of hot water. How do you guys clean your hoses out to make them look new again? I don't have anyhting to get up in them.
  4. Msigler

Any Turtle experts here? ID this guy for me and tell me what to do with him.

This morning when I let my dog out I noticed he spotted something in the back yard. He was jumping around and sniffing something so I went to investigate. I noticed a small turtle and it looks different than any turtle I have ever seen. I hopped on the net to check it out and it looks like the...
  5. Msigler

The Red Sea Max Gamers Thread- All welcome :)

Hi guys. Mike here. This thread is dedicated to Eddie and his RSM thread, and the fact that we were turning his thread into Gamestop. Hehe. I would like to start it off by saying I currently play pc games as well as xbox 360 games. I am currently playing Battlefield 2(pc), Black ops(360), and...
  6. Msigler

Can you ID these crabs?

Just noticed them a little bit ago. Good size. About the size of a nickel. Pick and vid below. YouTube - Hitchhiker Crabs
  7. Msigler

RSM return pump question

Hi there. The water level in my display is slowly rising and I believe it is because my stock return pumps just cant keep up with the return pump in the sump any more. I have had a lifereef sump since after christmas last year and when I first in stalled the sump the flow was perfect. Now I am...
  8. Msigler

Lesnar vs. Velasquez UFC 121

Who wins and how? Pick either Brock or Cain and how you think they will win.
  9. Msigler

Hydor Slim Skim (skimmer)

Anybody heard any recent news on this skimmer? I know they are available in Europe. I would like to purchase one as soon as they are available here in the states. Slim Skim Nano from Hydor spied next to it’s larger brother
  10. Msigler

Free Flame Angel (if I can catch him)

I have a NON REEF SAFE Flame Angel free to a good home. He enjoys taking bites of corals and swimming up to the front of the glass to smirk at you while chewing. So far I am unsuccessful in capturing him. But it is fun to tell him I am going to drop his butt in a bowl of lemon juice, while...
  11. Msigler

My Puppy

My 10 week old puppy Oliver. I have had him for two weeks now. His name is Oliver but I think he thinks his name is No No. He is a blue, purple ribbon, UKC registered, American Pit Bull Terrier. Very smart pup. Already knows how to sit and shake. In the right hands pit bulls are great dogs. Very...
  12. Msigler

Mikes Red Sea Max 130

Hi all. Just found this forum this morning. First post. I got the tank for Christmas from my fiancé. She thought plug and play was going to be cheaper than starting from scratch. Well here we are a zillion dollars later and I think I'm just half way there. :smirk: :smirk: I have added a...