Search results

1. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

So sorry guys I have not been posting for the last weeek or so. I am having some computer problem. I think my kids might have accidentally downloaded a virus while they were playing on it. So I am unable to upload my pics to it right now because it says it cant find my harddrive? Anyways with...
  2. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

I am so glad you enjoyed it! If there is anything Ican help you with let me know!! And Grats on the new babies I know how exciting they are and it never gets old!!! How many did you order?
  3. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

They are at the top. and hooked on to the side. That arnt just floating in with everything. The lionfish has been hanging out up there alot te past few days since we have been feeding them live. We think he hit it and knocked it off the side of the tank. The eels never even come out except to...
  4. JandR

Middle Tennessee Frag Swap

I cant wait to go to this!!! Just in time for income tax money to be in and this will be my first place to go to blow it lol!!! Its awesome there isnt a cover charge also!!! :dance: :dance:
  5. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

Yeah I know, what makes it worse is we were talking about moving them over too just yesterday. We just didnt know what the best way to acclimate them was since they are so tiny. My boyfriend feels awful cause he was the one that wanted to have 2 in his tank so he could be a part of it. But on...
  6. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

Hey guys got some bad news.... We woke up this morning and the two cuttles that were in Justin's tank are gone! I am pretty upset about it. Even if they got out there is no way they are still alive. He has triggers, lionfish and eels so our guess is that one of the fish knocked the breeder net...
  7. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

About the same... They are all 5 doing great and all but 1 ate as soon as I put som brine shrimp in there yesterday. My mysis are supposed tocome in today but they shipping it to the wrong address lol soo I will have to intercept it before it goes there. I got some trigger pods but have not...
  8. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

Right now I have them in breeder nets in my reef tank so if it went sexual with them it would be all over my reef which would suck!!! LOL I have some chaeto but they dont prefer it, but we will see if I take the other out, how they like it. :hammerhea
  9. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

Hey Reefmack or anyone else... What do you thnk about the grape algea? I have some ini with the cuttles and dunno if Ishould take it out cause I would hate to know it goes sexual? I dont keepthe lights on all day so will it more then likely go sexual?
  10. JandR

Snail ID please, if you dont mind :)

+1^ Yeah have them all over they never gt very big. They seem to keep to them selves to no real threat Ithink Melevsreef.com - Collonista Snail Melev's Reef - Visual Identification Check out these sites
  11. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

Most people start to introduce frozen at about 3 to 4 weeks old. The frozen mysis are twice the size the live mysis are so I froze the dead ones and put a couple of those in today and blew thm with a squeezer but it just scared the cuttles so I have not seen them eat today. You think I should...
  12. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

I didnt really know how to keep mysis alive I kept them in a 1 gal container with a small bubbler. I may have killed them. lol
  13. JandR

Caulerpa gone sexual

I have some in my cuttle tank. Are there any warning signs it will go sexual or since I dont leave the lights on 24 hours a day should I just takeit out?
  14. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

So far so good!! Every one is doing good. Although I woke up this morning and all my mysis were dead which sucks since I only used 10 out of 100. Gotta wait 2 days for some more to come in so til then I am going to have to be inventive on getting them to eat something else. I am trying to...
  15. JandR

What is this in my daisys?

lol yall are crazy!!! :blueoh:
  16. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

As soon as they start breeding,or if they start breeding I will let you know and you can have first pick. I am hoping they will all make it that far. So far this batchhas been very promising!!!
  17. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

They are Sepia Banensis. They only get about 3.5 to 4 inches. Which is fine by me lol. They are about a quarter inch right now. I hear that by a month old they can be over an inch long. Since they are so short lived they grow very very fast. They have been trying to eat which is awesome. I...
  18. JandR

mini brittle stars vanishing

I also have heard of coral banded and camel shrim being destructive but dunno if they will eat star fish. I dont knwo much on saron shrimp
  19. JandR

mini brittle stars vanishing

Probably the wrasse, not 100% sure. But if it IS getting eaten that would be my guess. Melev's Reef - Visual Identification All the way at the bottom it shows predators. But it could be due to water changes in the salinty or quality or maybe they have just moved to where you can no...
  20. JandR

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

This ismy ne favorite pic!!! Here is all three they are huddled together kind hard to see Ths is Nubbins eating: I hope I am not updating and adding too many pics... I dont want yall to get tired of it lol. I cant help mylf but to look at them non stop.